M1100T HD helmet cam from demo ride

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
In the process of uploading to youtube my HD helmet cam footage from the demo ride. Over 12 minutes of nothing but the M1100T Ltd and "the mule". Because of the experience level of all riders there this isn't crazy shoot climbing but more like rolling hills with some trees, some more dense areas than others. The first 3:20 I'm looking for my riding buddy on the Ltd so that explains the "trail like" riding.

The "mule" was 38" ski and rider forward bar location. The Ltd was 40" and stock bar.

Because of HD it's going to take a while. I know there is jack for footage on these new sleds and someone was saying that 30 second videos are not so great so I'll venture into the big world of YouTubr.

Be patience, and remember I've got about 15 mintues of Cat seat time in my entire riding career. I also have wide boards at the back on my VanAmburg tunnel so I lost footing a few times. :d

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the process of uploading to youtube my HD helmet cam footage from the demo ride. Over 12 minutes of nothing but the M1100T Ltd and "the mule". Because of the experience level of all riders there this isn't crazy shoot climbing but more like rolling hills with some trees, some more dense areas than others. The first 3:20 I'm looking for my riding buddy on the Ltd so that explains the "trail like" riding.

The "mule" was 38" ski and rider forward bar location. The Ltd was 40" and stock bar.

Because of HD it's going to take a while. I know there is jack for footage on these new sleds and someone was saying that 30 second videos are not so great so I'll venture into the big world of YouTubr.

Be patience, and remember I've got about 15 mintues of Cat seat time in my entire riding career. I also have wide boards at the back on my VanAmburg tunnel so I lost footing a few times. :d
just put the youtube like on here, or the you tube name!!!!

Top Bottom