M1000 Snow Pro

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am buying a M1000 Snow pro and wondering if anyone has herd anything yet about the sled. I am going for an Apex mountian over to this sled. Let me know and thanks in advance for the replies.:eek:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cat will do you really good... The yammy is heavier and makes a bit less power... You can turbo either one... The cat with a turbo easily makes 280hp and over 200ft lbs torque... The yammy's are HEAVYYY!!!!! Them you have to turbo just have fun in the hills....

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I couldn't decide between the M1 Snow Pro or the regular M1. I went with the Snow Pro edition. I am supose to pick it up tommorrow if the PDI gets done. Can't wait. I like the Orange better but the white and orange looked good as well.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah they are alright.. There iusn't alot of differnce really between the sno pro an non.. It's only a couple pounds.. And in some ways i like some of the features on the non better.. Like the zero pro shocks up front..

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So ar ethey better then the Fox shocks? So other then that there pretty much the same other then the gauges. So which one would you buy? It is to late as I already have the snow pro getting PDi done. Do they handle the same?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah they handle the same.. For the most part.. They both come with fox shocks, snopro is floats and non is zero pro's.. I would actually look at the snopro i think if nothin else just for the better gauge..

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks I hope I made a good decision. Did some research and haven't herd a bad thing about the Cats. I think going from the apex to the m1 is a good move,

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yah.. It's alot lighter... If your in the city stop by specialty sleds and check out some our cat stuff or go on our website.. A boss seat on the M's drops another 10lbs.. And we actually just got another shipment of sec clutch kits for the cats.. They help them out alot.. Just stop by and say hi some time..

Top Bottom