Lost tracker 2 beacon

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of my crew lost their tracker 2 at either clemina parking lot or at the best western back parking spot. Would have been around a blue ford truck pulling a trailer on dec 10. Anybody find one? let me know thanks. Andrew 780-268-3304. Reward for the individual who might have found it. Thanks again.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try calling the hotel and having them check.

sent from a phone

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't that a grand irony .. losing a beacon :rolleyes:

.. of course I'm assuming it was off .. but i've also "lost" my beacon a couple of times only to wish i had left them on.

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called hotel they said no beacon returned. Said to post here. No, beaon was off at the time done riding threw on back seat. unloaded gear must have dropped out. I know he wont do that again. Costly lesson.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To bad it wasn't left on..... could have done a practice and located it.....that would have been fun knocking on some jerks door in the hotel....

Tuff luck though

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

.. of course I'm assuming it was off .. but i've also "lost" my beacon a couple of times only to wish i had left them on.

fak I did this first ride out this year,, bent a arm down early loading by myself I placed my helmet glove beacon jacket etc on my buds flat trailer I was sure I loaded everything up but must have dropped my 1 year old barryvox pulse fak.... didnt notice until 2 days later,,, quartz parking lot back middle..

I think I am goping to buy the new Arva Link it is the same as the barryvox pretty much but my buddy is a dealer so way better price

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Doing my AST1 one of the chaps in our group dropped his beacon. Into the snow. It was about 20 minutes of a probe line until we found it. Sure made for an exciting time, hahaha...

Really proved how useless you would be if you went out without a beacon....

Top Bottom