Looking to buy wakeboard/surf boat

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a wakeboard boat but don't want to spend huge coin. Looking for a used one for under 30000. Anyone know of any or of any good dealers? Willing to drive where ever

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck for under 30000 LOL. Buy mine it has a brand new Roswell Area 52 tower never installed yet with all the goodies and i am in Lloyd to LOL

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
If you want some wake boards to go with your boat let me know........

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would suggest looking for a moomba as well. Decent boat and you should be able to find something near your price range with a vdrive from them. If you want to surf I would suggest to get a vdrive rather than a direct drive jmo.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can hook u up with 05 mastercraft x2......let me know if interested

for 30K? sounds not bad!!!!

you can buy a new moomba direct drive for $38K or a v drive for bout $40k... great boat I had an 06 paid $39 tax iin sold 4 years later 280 hrs for $32K great boat investment only cost me 2k to operate per year.... and no issues, so good my next boat was a 06 supra v drive and throws one of the best surf wakes to date and I just sold it at the end of last year for $37K with 290hrs...

keep an eye shortly the peeps that want to sell will drop the pricing a bit...

moomba supra great boats 100% and of course malibu and mastercraft and ya Tige to but best bang for buck is moomba

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
surf wake behind a vtx with a little weight added creates a great surf wake, see the rub rail in the water.

Attachments

• SURF2.JPG
    SURF2.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 93
Top Bottom