Looking to buy Seadoo

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a used Seadoo or similiar type watercraft. Don't know anything about them what should I be looking for or avoiding. See a bunch of 95, 97 's for sale around the 3K mark.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
:nono: Not recomended for this AREA, too many weeds :eek:,evern the river is too shallow in the middle of the summer. :rolleyes:

Bruce.

I need it to get across the bay from my cabin to Retodds so I can drink all his beer. Row boat also crossed my mind but a seadoo sounded like more fun. :d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I need it to get across the bay from my cabin to Retodds so I can drink all his beer. Row boat also crossed my mind but a seadoo sounded like more fun. :d

I've got a sailboard........

Just sayin...

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Seafood habit. Or drinking problem???

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

lol ...saw a GTX I think, sat two or three people and had a trunk for a case of beer!! Thought it would be perfect when you gotta make that long 300 yard trek across the bay for one of his famous BBQ's!! :beer::d:beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I've got a sailboard........

Just sayin...

Fawk with my luck the wind would blow me out to the main lake and I'd end up in Seba. Thirsty, hungry and crying for my momma!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol ...saw a GTX I think, sat two or three people and had a trunk for a case of beer!! Thought it would be perfect when you gotta make that long 300 yard trek across the bay for one of his famous BBQ's!! :beer::d:beer:

your on the Wab side of the Bay?
its not that far of a walk really. just sayin:d:beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
your on the Wab side of the Bay?
its not that far of a walk really. just sayin:d:beer:

45 min walk through the park not sure how long over the train tracks. Thats a long walk for this guy lol.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
45 min walk through the park not sure how long over the train tracks. Thats a long walk for this guy lol.

especially after a few pops i would bet. lol
we got a couple friends just built a new place over there last year nice area imo, close to town for supplies but far enough away to be quiteish. good luck, finding one.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 97 GX that i could part with as it just sits in the shop collecting dust for the last 3 years. Really nice shape and has been passed around the family but only gets used on the fmily reunion weekend we have for about 1/2 tank a year. It's the 720/85 horse,about 50mph, purple and yelow. If no one in the family wants it by Friday it goes on kijiji for $3350. Pulls a skier of normal size but struglles with my fat ars hence the boat.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Rules you must follow when using your PWC for water skiing and towing include:
1.Have someone on board with you to watch those being towed, to make sure they are safe.
2.Have a seat on the PWC for each person you are towing. Remember, you are only permitted to tow on a 3 seater PWC. There must be room for the operator, the spotter, and the person being towed in case the person being towed is injured or becomes too tired to continue.
3.Do not tow between sunset and sunrise.
4.Have a Canadian-approved lifejacket or PFD for each person on board or being towed.

Well slap my azz and call me imdoon...... he's right

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Rules you must follow when using your PWC for water skiing and towing include:
1.Have someone on board with you to watch those being towed, to make sure they are safe.
2.Have a seat on the PWC for each person you are towing. Remember, you are only permitted to tow on a 3 seater PWC. There must be room for the operator, the spotter, and the person being towed in case the person being towed is injured or becomes too tired to continue.
3.Do not tow between sunset and sunrise.
4.Have a Canadian-approved lifejacket or PFD for each person on board or being towed.

Well slap my azz and call me imdoon...... he's right

Makes sense to me! :beer::d

Top Bottom