Looking for riding partners

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas I am new to the forum and looking for people to ride with this winter. I live in Stony Plain area and work around Grande Cache. My shift is about 2 weeks in and 2 weeks out and I like to ride during the week days if possible. I have the green light from the wife to ride lots this winter. I have a new xp and solid equipment. I am not a crazy highmarker or anything like that. I love to boondock and play in the trees.

Any takers?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hey fellas I am new to the forum and looking for people to ride with this winter. I live in Stony Plain area and work around Grande Cache. My shift is about 2 weeks in and 2 weeks out and I like to ride during the week days if possible. I have the green light from the wife to ride lots this winter. I have a new xp and solid equipment. I am not a crazy highmarker or anything like that. I love to boondock and play in the trees.

Any takers?

There are LOTS of guys on here that come up during the week. Firefly comes to mind, and there's a bunch of guys from Fort McMurray (Renshawrider) that come up on their off days. Lots of the locals here like to ride the weekdays as well. Some guys just come and hook up with a group on the hill or at the hotel. You could always give us a call. bbtoys (my honey) heads up the snowmobile club here and usually knows whats up and who's riding.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i'm on a shift also let me know i have a few during the week days off

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ride every fri, sat, sun and you are more than welcome to come with us once in a while. If there is freshies:d, we are out during the week as well, but a little bit off the beaten path:beer:
c

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work a wednesday to wednesday 2 week in 2 week out schedule. I will be back on the 12th for 13 days so that gives you an idea if our schedules match. Definitely interested in more riding partners.

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just head to the old hotel or the pub on a friday night. Hook up with a riding group. theres always lots of sledders that dont mind an extra.

Team Whiskey!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually ride midweek. Take off Sun-Mon night ride for two-three days then head home. No Lineups!!!! I am in westend so were close. I will PM you when we are heading up to see if you interested.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually we get some good snow between Pierre Greys Lakes and the Berland River. If we get a good dump I'll be heading there to scratch the itch before the first trip to McBride.:beer:

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually ride midweek. Take off Sun-Mon night ride for two-three days then head home. No Lineups!!!! I am in westend so were close. I will PM you when we are heading up to see if you interested.

I would appreciate that!

Thanks
Kris 780-518-0613

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do like i do. Just head out there and find a group at the bottom of the hill or at the hotels. Never have i found a group that i couldn't ride with. Once on the hill, most people are pretty happy to find an extra hand to help dig.:d

Spanky

Reaction score
Could be interested in riding partners during the week. I am also in Stony Plain. Buzz me when your headingout

catman1000orange

Reaction score

Any takers?

I live in Grande Cache and go sledding lots. I have a M1000 Cat. Me and some friends are going Dec 6 & 7 to McBride. Email me back on here if you want to join us.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I had a good thread going called "Calling all shift workers" and theres lots of guys who ride during the week. Just need snow!

Later

Top Bottom