looking for riding partners the 30of dec-4th of jan

jonesie81

Reaction score
Hi there looking to hook up with some people for a ride or 2 for the dates mentioned. 3 of us are heading from manitoba and mn. Myself and another from our group were out there last year in early jan and loved it so much were coming back. we are looking for someone to show us some of the more remote spots if possible. Just seeing who would like to meet up for a ride or 2.

cheers

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hi there looking to hook up with some people for a ride or 2 for the dates mentioned. 3 of us are heading from manitoba and mn. Myself and another from our group were out there last year in early jan and loved it so much were coming back. we are looking for someone to show us some of the more remote spots if possible. Just seeing who would like to meet up for a ride or 2.

cheers

if ur riding in blue river...i am always up for a ride

jonesie81

Reaction score
if ur riding in blue river...i am always up for a ride

i think we can manage a day trip down that way, how far out of blue river are the riding areas? just need to know cuz is about an hour drive down from valemount.

cheers

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
lots of the ares u can ride right from the town of blue...like the murtle coulies (check another form for pics of area) and parberry but fin and foam and ground hog is all out of town south buit no farther then 10 minute drive from blue river...then milage and allen are north towards valemount

jonesie81

Reaction score
ya i have ridden allen's and climena, but was looking to explore more of the areas. so as soon as i know if my other buds are down i will pm you to see if we can hook up.

cheers

Top Bottom