Looking for riding partners Salmo and area

treeboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for people to ride with in the areas. I moved to salmo over a year ago, was too busy building my new place. So I did not get to ride as much as I would have liked for last season. Places i've ridin' would be Barrett LK, Beaver mt, Ladybird, Meadow, bit up porky,Nun and monk lakes, and also right out my door up to nevada.

The few people I ride with out here work shift so sometime weekends do not work, and most of the time I only can get weekends off pending on how much work I got lined up.

I have close to 20 years of being in big mt terrain skiing, snowboarding, and sledding. Got my avi training and the gear, also I got spare stuff in my box if you forgot yours.

PM me if you like to hook up and rip it up. I use to ride 4000kms plus a season, need to fix that.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning Treeboy. Visit our Main Jet Facebook Page and Post up there. Lots of awesome people to ride with in the Salmo area.

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hay Tree, weekends it's usually the Esso around 8:30 - 9:00 am or the Fly go from there. Weekdays hit and miss also our neighbors to the south ride the area sometimes hook up with them for a ride. Boy I am sure glad you never listed any of the great areas on here...lol have a good one, sent you a PM.

Top Bottom