Looking for riders!

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm up in fort mcmurray for a few months but definitely want to take advantage of the new terrain. I don't want to go alone though! I ride a TT-R 230, looking to trade up at the end of this season, I just started riding last year, but can keep up pretty good!

Let me know if there's anyone that knows the area that wants to head out some evenings or days off!

Chantal

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
white6 on this site lives up there she rides a sport quad, not sure how often she goes riding up there but your best off grabbing her attention by posting something in the 'Horsepower Honey's' section of the site.

Cheers!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
white6 on this site lives up there she rides a sport quad, not sure how often she goes riding up there but your best off grabbing her attention by posting something in the 'Horsepower Honey's' section of the site.

Cheers!

I miss the DELETE option.............

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm up in fort mcmurray for a few months but definitely want to take advantage of the new terrain. I don't want to go alone though! I ride a TT-R 230, looking to trade up at the end of this season, I just started riding last year, but can keep up pretty good!

Let me know if there's anyone that knows the area that wants to head out some evenings or days off!

Chantal

go out to Rotary on the weekend there always people out there!!! 12:00 and after you should be good....

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wheres that?! :S

LoL hmmm Do you know where the airport is? If so go out that way. There will be a left tern right before where you tern off to go the the airport. You will see a sine that said rotary park tern off and keep going on the dirt road ontell you see a open area on your right that's where people offload. I hope this help you I'm not every good at explaining thinks lol

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
LoL hmmm Do you know where the airport is? If so go out that way. There will be a left tern right before where you tern off to go the the airport. You will see a sine that said rotary park tern off and keep going on the dirt road ontell you see a open area on your right that's where people offload. I hope this help you I'm not every good at explaining thinks lol

Oh ok, i know where you're talking about now! Still finding my way around this place! What are the trails like? pretty boggy? Do you know anything about the fort mac track, like how to get into it?! I'd like to get in there and give it a shot, but its all locked up.... What do you ride?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, i know where you're talking about now! Still finding my way around this place! What are the trails like? pretty boggy? Do you know anything about the fort mac track, like how to get into it?! I'd like to get in there and give it a shot, but its all locked up.... What do you ride?

He rides a pretty tricked out KFX! Ripper, if i'm not mistaken, when I ran into you in Brule you had NOS on that thing, didn't you? It rips nonetheless LOL.

Fort Mac is also well known for Six Lakes, its a pretty large area of sand dunes so i'm told...

You should try and send a PM to white6, I dont know where she's been hiding lately, I should message her on BBM and let her know your interested in perhaps going for a ride somewhere, she rides a sport quad as well but her boyfriend rides a dirt bike and I know he's been to the track so atleast could give you some info.

Lemme see if i can get her to get in touch with you

:d

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
He rides a pretty tricked out KFX! Ripper, if i'm not mistaken, when I ran into you in Brule you had NOS on that thing, didn't you? It rips nonetheless LOL.

Fort Mac is also well known for Six Lakes, its a pretty large area of sand dunes so i'm told...

You should try and send a PM to white6, I dont know where she's been hiding lately, I should message her on BBM and let her know your interested in perhaps going for a ride somewhere, she rides a sport quad as well but her boyfriend rides a dirt bike and I know he's been to the track so atleast could give you some info.

haha, i guess captain obvious missed me on that round!
i heard that north of the city has been pretty shut down because of all the fires that were up here not too long ago, but i'll ask around!
I did try to message white6, but no response yet. Its been pretty wet up here lately though, so im guessing bogs are what im gonna get myself into no matter where we end up riding!

thanks for the intel though!

seano11

Reaction score
was up in the six lakes area on sat they say its closed but it's not lots of people up there just the city being dicks like usual

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

its not the same quad as last year!!! lol going to brule tomorrow for the weekend!! when will you be going down that way?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We usually do our annual trip in the fall, will be basically the same group as last year, give or take. I dont much care for Brule, unless you have a paddle on a bike sand kinda blows and it does get quite boring, but its more of a social partying thing than it is a riding trip. I will never go there any other time. But we're hoping to paddle up and head down to Idaho next year to hit up St. Anthony's...that should be fun! I just can't justify buying or putting a paddle on my bike for the few occasions I ride sand during the season..

That quad is looking pretty sweet!! I'll give you the heads up when and if we eventually plan for Brule... its always a last minute ordeal.. highly unorganized..

Top Bottom