Looking for mapped trails 60+kms

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have mapped trails that are at least 60kms long?
Looking for long rides on trails/ old rail lines that don't hit roads all the time
Thanks!

Whitcourt, Swan Hills, Rocky mt. House, Alder flatts, ect. Or any other good spots.
Come to swan and or look up the snow goers... they have trail maps... a guy could do allot of ridin up here and get lost doing it...... but some snow trails are good others you have hard areas that you don't wanna cross unless your crazy...... and always ride with someone ..I was out the other day and there are some hungry bears a wandering...... so be ware

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Andre i would love a map etc. to the Baptise trail if you can , and of course anyone can get my maps by giving me an e-mail address to send them to and if they prefer i will take them on a private tour for free.
Hadster
had I would go on a tour with ya... haven't rode rocky in years....

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If possible, could I also get a copy of the tracks for my Garmin GPS?

mlittle7

Reaction score
Hadster I would love a copy of the map Rocky to Nordegg, as well as the GPS points. My freinds and I have wanted to do that ride for a couple of years now.

Thanks Mike
email mlittle7@xplornet.com

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Andre i would love a map etc. to the Baptise trail if you can , and of course anyone can get my maps by giving me an e-mail address to send them to and if they prefer i will take them on a private tour for free.
Hadster

Could you please send me the maps doorfx@yahoo.ca
thanks

vuldub

Reaction score
Hadster, sent you an email...looking for the gps files. Thanks.

Crazy2b

Reaction score
I too would like a copy! Was out there on the weekend and we had a little difficulty getting to Nordegg from Saunders.

Thanks alot!

blackjac2@gmail.com

Top Bottom