looking for Friends to ride with

ksherren

Reaction score
Hey all!! I'm new to the site, I'm new to Kamloops and just bought a brand new m800. It would be more fun and safer if I could find a few peeps to powder with. Im 32 work out of town and have moderate riding skills. Looking for a good time. id like to check out trails around here and get into boondocking and occasional high marking towards revy ect. Send me a message I'm itching to get out!!!

Rocket01

Reaction score
Welcome to S & M. I'll be out that way around the Christmas break, your more then welcome to ride along. 1-403-304-2331 Ron

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, welcome to S & M as well. Don't know if I'll be getting out as much this year but I could show u around when I do. Drop me a pm some time.

Boe Factor

Reaction score
Briguy99 has great knowledge of the area and is out every weekend. Check out Kamloops and Area snowmobilers on Facebook there are always people to go riding with. We haven't dusted them off yet but this next weekend is looking good.....

itchy06RMK

Reaction score
Good to see another member from Kamloops! I too have been looking for someone in the area that is interested in getting out. Im pretty much available all weekends so if ya need a riding buddy, PM me and we can set something up

jake the snake

Reaction score
Always looking for new riders, have a great channel of people to ride with. Weekend of March 9&10 heading to Pukieashun. Great lodge, food, hot tub, pool table, ect... no need to say and riding. Leave your # will call next time going out. Most likely Boxing Day next time and every weekend till snow is gone. John.

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Lichen on sunday. Text or call if you want to join. 250-318-0759. Lee

Top Bottom