looking for area close to edmonton to test and tune

abiceman

Reaction score
Hi there I am looking for a area that is closer tha buderhime to test out new quad . I just picked up a 550 grizz and want to get out on it any help would be good .TIA Tom

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
closest is Devon, you'll see some trails right off the highway in the ditch, as you get closer to the bridge they start to branch off, Happy Ridin

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i tryed to go riding at the devon bridge on the north side som guy with quads said there was a sign on atvs was he wrong .

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there I am looking for a area that is closer tha buderhime to test out new quad . I just picked up a 550 grizz and want to get out on it any help would be good .TIA Tom

:nono: The B Natural Area an the R W Natural Area are the closest Crown/ Public Riding Areas to the Edmonton Area. Every thing else is either Private Property or County Reserve Lands. Reserve for Future Development.:eek: The Devon Area (Bridge) has been posted (No ATV'S) for some years now, all private lands, not including the ditches along the highways. Each County and the Province has its own Laws/Regulations on where you can ride, and it doe's not matter who tells you what and where, you are responsable to know where you can ride or not ride., as It will be you who will be paying the FINES.:rolleyes: Or do what the County of Strathcona has done, NO ATV/ORV AT ALL. Life is a beach, but would you want a group of ATV riders on YOUR front lawn:confused:

Bruce :ranger: 6x6

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
There is the trail map and staging area found on the left side of the main page, Directions to Bruderheim natural area, I havnt been out there all year since the fires though. Also there is Hells Half Acre just past stony plain.

Samson14

Reaction score
been to bruderheim, not bad, lots of sand trails but not much mud, not to sure if you could spend a whole day there tho

Reddragon816

Reaction score
i tryed to go riding at the devon bridge on the north side som guy with quads said there was a sign on atvs was he wrong .

He's right and wrong. there are signs that says no atv's, sleds, or bikes. but as far as i know those signs are intended for the "picnic day area" that is on the east side of the bridge, north side of the river. however way up on the river bank there is a trail that goes a few kilometers and that trail is specific for atvs. I usually unload my bike on the river bank, there is a path that you can take on the right before you go under the bridge after i unload i will play on the river bank, in the ditches along the highway and the hills. good area for a short ride.

Top Bottom