Looking for a mobile welder

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Just as the title says, I'm looking for a mobile welder to come do a couple small jobs at my shop in North Edmonton. I'm looking to have fork extensions made for my forklift, and I would like to have some plates made and welded onto my sled deck (Aluminum).
If there is anyone on here that is looking for a couple small jobs, or know someone that is please let me know.

Thanks Scott

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You won't find anyone that does mobile aluminum welding. Not enough demand and to much money for the equipment. And will be hard to find someone to build you fork extension. It's to much liability, all lifting and hoisting stuff needs to be engineered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fork extensions can only be 1.5 times the original fork length. As stated above liability issues require them to have an engineers stamp of approval.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Thank got the p.m I will get in touch with him. The fork extensions will only be used to get my sled deck in out of my truck box. I take it install it and remove it a fair bit in the summer and using straps and counter weight is kind of a pain. It a 8' deck in a 8' box.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Holy, just read my above post and sorry it made no sense lol. I use my truck box and sled deck lots through the summer so I'm alway installing and removing it.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You could try calling Don at CWF Welding and Fabricating. 780-471-4290

Let him know that, Doug formerly of St. Albert and a fellow Kokanee drinker gave you the #

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You could try calling Don at CWF Welding and Fabricating. 780-471-4290

Let him know that, Doug formerly of St. Albert and a fellow Kokanee drinker gave you the #
Last time I did that he tripled his normal rate! ;)

Top Bottom