Looking for a deck hook for my superclamp.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody got an extra one laying around let me know,will gladly pay retail :beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get a hold of Don Hinecker, he owns CWF Welding on/about 90St. & Yellowhead Trail. He'd probably make you one, for a beer. He's a good friend, and let him know that I referred you to him.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it was those five that helped us out of a jam friday. Talked to him a bit on Saturday afterwards.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup that was him, he'll of a nice guy, may just drop in and see him,built a single deck today for my pick up and would like to use my superclamps with it.pick up some x-glides and a can of paint and it's done. Actually talked to him about building the deck but figured I would see if I could make it out of lumber, turned out great , can't wait to getrdone..

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it was those five that helped us out of a jam friday. Talked to him a bit on Saturday afterwards.
Don is about my height, but in better shape. Jay is short, with no hair. Jay and Don live across the back alley from each other, and I lived 1.5 blocks away when I was in St. Albert. Lyle..... You would know Jay, he was with me when I bought the Rev from you.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remember Jay, he wast with don , at least I don't think he was there

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got one come and get it when u can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know why I just don't call you first, you got everything in that garage of your, thanks Darren, may just come visit tomorrow.:beer:

Top Bottom