Long lake ride

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we went for a ride on saturday it was a good one have lots of video but i dont know how to put it on, here are a few of the pics
matt

Attachments

• P5090435.jpg
    P5090435.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 36
  • P5090442.jpg
    P5090442.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 34
  • P5090445.jpg
    P5090445.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 43
  • P5090453.jpg
    P5090453.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 47

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I see you went with the retired RCMP guy (forgot his name) as a guide. Him and his son are nice folks I went out with them last year. I think thats what impressed me so much about those grizzlys they go through anything!! :beer::d:beer:

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i see you went with the retired rcmp guy (forgot his name) as a guide. Him and his son are nice folks i went out with them last year. I think thats what impressed me so much about those grizzlys they go through anything!! :beer::d:beer:

that would be don

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks

Matt and I took the new guys up to the big pipe line, north to Cricket lake,
around the lake and back to LL across the top, it supprised me on how juicy it was out there. Kept a close eye on the exhaust for hot spots, no problems. Matt and I took some good video and photos of the trip we will get some more on asap. The trip was 59 km so we were all running a little lean when we got back.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the retired RCMP was my dad Don, i was the one taking the pics Matt, any one know how to put vids on, i have a few from the trip.

any ways were going to do another trip in 2 weekends (when im home from work) if any one is interested
we DONT drink much on the trail (drunks wont be invited back)

PM for when and where
the ride will be on sunday the 24th, try and leave by 10:30

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
the retired RCMP was my dad DON i was the one taking the pics MATT any one know how to put vids on, i have a few from the trip and there good

any ways were going to do another trip in 2 weekends (when im home from work) if any one is interested
BRING LOTS OF:
HORSE POWER
TIRES
BALL$
we DONT drink much on the trail (drunks wont be invited back)
we are running 2 grizzlies, 1 might be done up but thats for the 8 and 9`s to find out.

PM for when and where

Very cool nice to see your on here. We went quadding together that time with Don (outlander) Nick (another oulander) Gord and his Neighbor and younger son who was driving the kodiak. Don and Gord both have cabins out there as well. Mike (Kawi) and myself (red Artic Cat) were staying with Nick and Gord. We had lots of fun ... you probably don't remember us but that was the first time I've ever even seen muskeg thanks again for the great ride!

Cheers Norm :beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom