Little Sand Cabin

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, always fun being the person to break trail up from the notch to the top of cabin side. We have had to dig through drifts early season to get up there.

Had some great runs on that slope. The no boarding is pretty impressive in your video.

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Place sucks, you wouldn't like it. Trail in is way too whooped out and the riding sucks. Yea.

The trail is totally whooped!! Need a cat to go in there every now and again. First place that I ever sled shredded back in 98/99. Spent many many days out there when I lived in fernie. So fun to go back and stay up there. Can't wait for another trip next year.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fifty bucks a head, four person minimum.

Propane heat, and looks damned nice form the outside. And this video.

Propane lights,oven/stove,heat,and everything else that you need. Everything you need to cook pots/pans etc. The owner has even tapped into a spring and run a hose from it to right outside the cabin door. Real nice water supply. Three double beds and six single beds in the loft. Very nice place to stay!!

wakeandsnow

Reaction score
Agreed, super bumpy ride in and poor terrain. I wouldn't bother going there either.

You must just be a sh*t rider! AMAZING CABIN and AWESOME terrain! Highly technical riding area not for the faint of heart! Some of the best back country skiing I have ever done!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
You must just be a sh*t rider! AMAZING CABIN and AWESOME terrain! Highly technical riding area not for the faint of heart! Some of the best back country skiing I have ever done!

No you are wrong. That area does suck and trails is crappy. I also would recomend that no one ever goes in there ever again.

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to live in Jaffray and would have to agree, this place sucks. Don't even bother going there. Post # 420 bahahahaha:firefire:

Last edited:

Clares240

Reaction score
I really think someone should be working on this area. I grew up there myself. Sand Creek is an awesome area. Was just thinking that a week ago i was on top of another mountain looking across the Kootenay valley at Little Sand and Sand creek and thinking what a great place this is, by the way not a single track by another machine had been made to where I was this season.

Last edited:

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like an absolutely awesome place to stay and play. Great video as well. Looks like u guys had a blast.

Top Bottom