Lets see your xp!

dano30

Reaction score
Here is a quick snap of my ride.

After.jpg

Still havc a few things I need to do like put the BRP emblem on, but looks good I think :)

How do you like thoes BRP pannel vents?

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i dont think you will be dissapointed, i had a cat last as well and im sold!

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
50th Anniversary Edition with a couple of changes

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,838

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres my 09 x I bought a few weeks ago and going to try her out tomorow.

Attachments

• 100_1519.jpg
    100_1519.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,829
  • 100_1524.jpg
    100_1524.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,831

summit7

Reaction score
This is my 2010 X,I have since added BRP white vented panels.

Attachments

• IMG_2165.jpg
    IMG_2165.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,807

turtletrax

Reaction score
How do you like thoes BRP pannel vents?

So far I like them but a few things upset me after I bought them. For the redonkulous price they still make you rob some parts off your stock panels so you cant sell your stock sides complete. And to remove the clips of the stockers is a huge PITA.

For the hit your wallet takes you think they could throw in the extra $5 in plastic.

Other thing that sucks is my brakes got hung up on the ride up the trail in Revy in Nov and started a fire and it blackend the inside of my panel pretty bad. It was all covered under warranty except the panel wasnt replaced.

Will have to do some hard climbing before I know if it was really worth it other than looks ;)

gdawg

Reaction score
my 08 team secondary timbersled intake fully piped dynoport simmons skis just ordered new non ported track she hooks up pretty good..not this pic though lol

Attachments

• castelgar 015.jpg
    castelgar 015.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,708

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeh that was an unfortunate accident, took out the airbox also, just got bck lastnight from Val also, I had to sport a black hood this trip while awaiting for a new one to be painted. Lol. No damage thus trip. Lol

dano30

Reaction score
So far I like them but a few things upset me after I bought them. For the redonkulous price they still make you rob some parts off your stock panels so you cant sell your stock sides complete. And to remove the clips of the stockers is a huge PITA.

For the hit your wallet takes you think they could throw in the extra $5 in plastic.

Ya. i ordered those bottom pannels to relpace on my factory ones so i can use them as backup or sell them.. They were $13 a side and those 2 little screws they wanted $ 1 a piece.

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
my 08 team secondary timbersled intake fully piped dynoport simmons skis just ordered new non ported track she hooks up pretty good..not this pic though lol

How do you like the timbersled intake? Is it worth the cash?

Top Bottom