Lets See You XM

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stock rails are going to bend on the 174's if used very aggressively .
Good call on the bracing.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rails will be fine... This 174 was about 20ft in the air landing in spring May snow. That brace is going to hold a lot of snow.

image.jpg

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rails will be fine... This 174 was about 20ft in the air landing in spring May snow. That brace is going to hold a lot of snow.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. That skid is going to be jammed right full of snow.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed out this tuesday to golden.... Word on the street is a 3ft base in one of the honey holes, come see it in person. Just a shake down run and see if the sled is running right.

painting the hood. I am not how well it will hold up honestly. I just painted over top of the surface it was shipped with, so I a, not sure if it is going to bond properly. Just give it a sold 24hrs dry time before re assembly. I know Wayne was telling me he could get these goods in clear, this way you could paint the back side and keep it away from the elements.

Would love to come for a rip but still in the desert for another cpl weeks..... lettin the pow build up before I go. haha
I'll be getting the new whip on the 26th and then back to Golden for the weekend !!! :)

RN

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Nice sleds, but...
You got to be kidding...
Another 200 dollar part to keep it together...
WTF...
Isn't 16000 grand enough for a stock sled?

Don't worry I charged him WAY more than that.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should list your extras maxwell. Did you put the wrap on?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
yup. i didnt really do anything just the MBRP race can and ice age x brace, raptor shocks front and rear.

Maxwell doesnt do alot of extras... Its MUCH cheaper to pick something... and talk it up a whole bunch about how awesome it is... make me get it. THEN... if it works... He will continue to use my sled.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell doesnt do alot of extras... Its MUCH cheaper to pick something... and talk it up a whole bunch about how awesome it is... make me get it. THEN... if it works... He will continue to use my sled.

well now whos smarter trent?. maxwell keeps his money in his pocket i guess he wins

Top Bottom