"Lets come up with a decent Doo Goggle warmer/dryer" thread.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it does warm the goggles but doesnt work so good for drying a wet pair, with a few mods like others have put in here mine now works much better

What is wrong with the 40$ Goggle from doo that fits in the cluch cover? Everyone I talk to loves it!! Will know how it works on my next ride!!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with the 40$ Goggle from doo that fits in the cluch cover? Everyone I talk to loves it!! Will know how it works on my next ride!!

It turns wet snowy googles into moist foggy googles. In my experience there isn't enough air flow to dry a pair of googles. Hence the flowrite I put in the back of the bag (a few posts up).

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It turns wet snowy googles into moist foggy googles. In my experience there isn't enough air flow to dry a pair of googles. Hence the flowrite I put in the back of the bag (a few posts up).

What size florite?
How well does it work now?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone ever read anymore?? FAWK sakes.. LOL

What is wrong with the 40$ Goggle from doo that fits in the couch cover? Everyone I talk to loves it!! Will know how it works on my next ride!!

it does warm the goggles but doesnt work so good for drying a wet pair, with a few mods like others have put in here mine now works much better

What size florite?
How well does it work now?

It's the 2.5" florite. I haven't tried it yet. I'll know this weekend.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely. I have been doing it for years and have never once had an issue. With the panel closed there is no way for them to enter the primary. Only thing that has happened is one scratched lens, now I simply put them in the goggle liner before I drop them on the clutch cover.

You guys just rest your Google's where the bag sits and they don't end up in the primary?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely. I have been doing it for years and have never once had an issue. With the panel closed there is no way for them to enter the primary. Only thing that has happened is one scratched lens, now I simply put them in the goggle liner before I drop them on the clutch cover.

Haha this is exactly what I said a couple pages back but people are bound and determined to spend time and money and figure out a better way. Each there own but man does it work good!

Reaction score
Big Nasty, aren't you glad I showed you that little trick. Works like a charm doesn't it. Let everyone else buy an goggle bag if they are not convinced. I've rolled the sled over time after time and the goggles are always right where I put them when I open up the side panel. Never had any damage to the lens or any buildup of belt dust on the goggles. Because a goggle case isn't impeding air flow around the goggles, it usually only takes 5-10 minutes and the goggles are completely dry.

If your really worried about the goggles moving about, I use quick straps on all my goggles. Just take an extra set of Velcro and snap tabs an fix them to the plastic cover where the goggle bag supposed to go. Then just attach the goggles like you would to your helmet. It's totally unnecessary, but if you need some piece of mind give it a try.

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is my goggle bag. Seems to work really good. goggle bag 1.1.jpg goggle bag 2.2.jpg

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would belt dust be an issue with how that mesh is?

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far no dust issues, first year using this. I have made three of these so far, we will see the results come end of season.

Top Bottom