last ride of the year :(

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinkin McLean or Brule.... anyone know what the conditions are like in McLean????

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda hard to ride a dirtbike in SNOW hadster... lets pray it stays away for a while though so we can ride for just a bit longer :)

rounder

Reaction score
I'm thinkin McLean or Brule.... anyone know what the conditions are like in McLean????

mclean has about 6-8 inches of snow but will all be gone by weekend. will be sloppy but if you stay on the single track all will be good. ill be out there saturday(hopefully) and ill ride till there is too much snow to ride. with fingers crossed hope to ride till december

rounder

Reaction score
scratch that i just talked to a buddy that was out there today and he said there is only 2"s of the evil stuff still around and the trails will be good for the weekend

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm headed to Chestermere tonight, I'm iffy about McLean just cause i'm worried about how slippery its going to be I really dislike mud..don't mind a little but hate it when Im in it all the time...if Blackfoot is closed Sat we will likely head up to McLean and try our luck :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we do end up goin to McLean (weather permitting) we are going to try staging in the south stagin area instead of the north this time... last time we went to the North and I dunno, is it just me or did the trails suck up there? According to the FLUZ map I printed off, the "dirtbike" friendly trails are outlined more in the south portion of McLean FLUZ ...hope my guestimate is right about this. Does anyone know what the likelyhood of running into CO's at McLean is like? I'm kinda lacking some "documents" at the moment because I just got the KTM up and running and haven't ridden much and didn't bother with ins/reg yet because originally it wasn't suppose to be rebuilt until season was over..... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom