Lake sleding near edmonton

vegamark

Reaction score
Hi, we are looking for lakes near edmonton were the public can access them to sled, we live near hasting lake but cant find anywhere i can park and access the lake,
Thanks in advance

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cooking lake. I used to ride there a fair bit (when I lived in Ministik).
Lac St Anne is on the west end. Probably a better choice.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Watch for ice heaves on Lac St Anne right now.
a1ec3f8e6f0748971f8be6c2565b115c.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: RXN

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Killdeer Beach at Lac La Nonne boat launch access and parking. Four Oaks at Nakamun Lake or down at main launch at Summer Village of Nakamun. West end of Nakamun you can wiggle your way over to Lac La Nonne pretty east. From there across HWY 651 and you can go up and down Pembina River (caution should be taken on the river). Head East on the river to Peanut Lake as well. Just have to explore a bit.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Killdeer Beach at Lac La Nonne boat launch access and parking. Four Oaks at Nakamun Lake or down at main launch at Summer Village of Nakamun. West end of Nakamun you can wiggle your way over to Lac La Nonne pretty east. From there across HWY 651 and you can go up and down Pembina River (caution should be taken on the river). Head East on the river to Peanut Lake as well. Just have to explore a bit.

Wow you just explain my whole life sledding in the flat lands! I grew up 2 mile east of Lac la none. I did pretty much that same trip a thousand times! Thanks for bringing up great memories! The pipeline from willow bend (west side of la none) to the river is a blast! I got some sweet go pro video of that trip that ends in a wreck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our farm is on the North side of Nakamum. Burned a lot of gas out there!

QUOTE=neilsleder;2350130]Wow you just explain my whole life sledding in the flat lands! I grew up 2 mile east of Lac la none. I did pretty much that same trip a thousand times! Thanks for bringing up great memories! The pipeline from willow bend (west side of la none) to the river is a blast! I got some sweet go pro video of that trip that ends in a wreck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would be bye Dunstable then? I lived and my brother and parents still do straight west 2 miles from Dunstable. We must have crossed paths before!

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would be bye Dunstable then? I lived and my brother and parents still do straight west 2 miles from Dunstable. We must have crossed paths before!

You guys keep this up your going to find out your long lost Cousins, went to same school and fought over the same cute chick....

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Half mile North of the Store..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom