Klim Boots

Shovelking780

Reaction score
What kind of Klim boots does everyone wear? I'm in the market for new boots and was wondering what does everyone think? Is the removable linear an asset, which are the warmest and most comfortable?

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Adrenaline have taken care of me for the last two seasons and Radium's before that. I tried on the Stompers from motorist
But they didn't seem to have the same support for the ankles. Klim it's gonna be for now.

Thegeneral

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have had the Adrenaline's for the last 3 years and they are awesome. Lots of support, keep me dry and warm, I can drive in them, just take out the foot bed for drying, and I am a happy camper!

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim adrenaline's are awesome boots. Both my wife and I have a set and love them. I've stood in creeks to help get a few sleds out and still went home with DRY WARM feet.

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man its sounding like a broken record in here but ya Adrenaline's. I just got a set a few weeks ago and didn't know sled bots could be so comfy and warm for a relatively light boot

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Adrenaline's hands down. Best boots I have ever owned.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Switched from Klim to Motorfist.........Time will tell, havnt tried em yet but real comfy and light.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Klim Arctic GTX boots 3 years ago. They are super warm, my feet have never been cold. Vey comfortable, excellent grip and they still look like the day I purchased them. I don't think you could go wrong with any Klim boots.

Reaction score
My boyfriend used to have to listen to me complain about how cold i was all the time, i purchased Klim adrenaline boots, pants, coat, gloves…..basically i am fully clothed in klim, i have never ever felt cold since. We rode one day at -23c and i was warm all day, with just the outer wear and the klim long underwear. i guess what i am saying is spend the money and stay warm and dry. i should sell the brand i am that happy with it.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've owned 2 sets of Klims and they were great last year I switched to motorfist and love them and motorfist has the best warranty in the business and I know this from my own personal experience with both companies as well as others that I ride withs personal experience. Good luck with you decision I think you can't make a bad decision with either brands.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got all new Klim gear last year under warranty. No questions asked. they did the moisture test and gave me new gear. Klim warranty is great!Bought my son Klim pants and will end up with all klim in the next year for him
I've owned 2 sets of Klims and they were great last year I switched to motorfist and love them and motorfist has the best warranty in the business and I know this from my own personal experience with both companies as well as others that I ride withs personal experience. Good luck with you decision I think you can't make a bad decision with either brands.

Top Bottom