Kakwa 2012-2013 conditions

tfreddy

Reaction score
Was out today - some decent snow through Broadview - but still need some more to fill in the runs through the meadows - still need to be careful.
Definitely lower snow levels than last year at this time.

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if someone has a bobcat out at kakwa over the winter to hire to do some snow clearing?

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GOPR0517.jpg
About 6" of fresh on Sunday when I was out. It was better than nothing but more is still required.

Last edited:

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back,still hasn't snowed much, down 3-4 feet from last year.went to Ruth,down to broad view.not bad but not great..

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys, if your around on Friday, please come out to support, Supper and silent auction at Spurs, starts at 6

We have around 200 tickets sold, 4 Gold level sponsors, new goal is $15000.00. All of the money is going directly to Avalanche Forecasting our areas, Kakwa, Tumbler, Chetwnd and the Pine Pass, If you ride these areas help us out buy purchasing the last 50 tickets, we want to sell out! PM me if you want one held at the door.

Thanks to Swan City Snowmobile Club, Northgate, Stojans and Countryside

Ryan_M8

Reaction score
Any updates on snow conditions from the weekend? I seen heavy snowfall warnings in Mcbride and Grande Cache last week, was hoping Kakwa caught some of that...

Top Bottom