kaboom

arcticyam

Reaction score
so i just sold my 82 pe 175 it ran great had allot fun on that bike anyway i wasnt there when it sold i was at work my brother sold, it but as he was leaving he hit the rev limmiter in every gear on his way home, 2 days later he calls me and tells me he was riding it down his road and the back end locked up on him, turns out he blew the rings! por suzuki lol give me your thoughts

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i just sold my 82 pe 175 it ran great had allot fun on that bike anyway i wasnt there when it sold i was at work my brother sold, it but as he was leaving he hit the rev limmiter in every gear on his way home, 2 days later he calls me and tells me he was riding it down his road and the back end locked up on him, turns out he blew the rings! Por suzuki lol give me your thoughts

if it locked up? He probably seized a rod or piston.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what exactly are you asking for in our thoughts?

thats its a 28 year old bike and its buyer beware?....that the guy who bought it thinks you should compensate him somehow?.....

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no bike is ment to be held pinned down a road. would he drive his car pinned down a road and expect nothing to happen? too bad for him i guess lol

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey bro!!

yah this guy had it pinned first in neutral , (i have no idea why!) and then through every gear!!

he wants to buy the parts bike and it needs something to run so my guess is he will take it off the blown up one , put it on the parts one and blow it up!!!

(i am arcticyam is my brother)

arcticyam

Reaction score
no bike is ment to be held pinned down a road. would he drive his car pinned down a road and expect nothing to happen? too bad for him i guess lol
i dont know he seemed pretty half baked on the phone. so he probily wood

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sell him the parts bike, why does it matter to you if he blows it? you get your money

i does not matter to me if he blows it up! i think he should learn how to ride good before he gets a bike! lol i even said take it easy on it as its a 20 yr old bike just before he left , oh yah now he wants to buy our dune buggy!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i does not matter to me if he blows it up! i think he should learn how to ride good before he gets a bike! lol i even said take it easy on it as its a 20 yr old bike just before he left , oh yah now he wants to buy our dune buggy!

Joey?

Top Bottom