Just ordered BRP parts from Michigan!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Just wanted to share a website with you. Cyclepartsnation.com is your parts headquarters for all your powersport needs for BRP sled parts. Prices are really good (25% cheaper)and the website is easy to use. Anyone have feedback or used these guys before. They claim within 2 weeks delivery by the not so popular UPS. I guess I will have to wait and see!

YUP, I'VE POSTED ON HERE SEVERAL TIMES THIS SITE.... REBUILT MY '06 YAMAHA ROYALSTAR MIDNITE VENTURE WITH NEW PARTS FROM THESE GUYS...... SAVED OVER 50% ON ALL THE PARTS FOR THE MOTORBIKE.... THEIR SLED PARTS ARE STILL AN AWESOME DEAL AS I'VE BEEN CHECKING OUT PARTS TO REPAIR MY '98 MOUNTAIN MAX THAT MY DAUGHTER ROLLED LAST SEASON...... EG THE "AIRBOX" IS ONLY $19.00 FROM THIS PLACE AND YAMAHA UP HERE WANTS OVER $50.00......... HOW CAN THAT BE!!!!! DID YOU ORDER ONLINE OR CALL THEM TO ORDER?? ONLINE IS MUCH CHEAPER THAN ORDERING BY PHONE.... THEY CAN OFFER A BIGGER DISCOUNT. WHAT ALL DID YOU ORDER FROM THEM???

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I first called them to quiz them on shipping and he explained to me that the online prices were cheaper and that the internet portion of the business was completely different than the call in orders. I ordered a 162 inch rear suspension rail, the two rail caps for the front of the rails and a new ski leg which holds the control arms and the ski. Apparently I tweaked them last season and did not notice until this years pre-season inspection. Better now then when the snow is 5 feet deep! Im wondering, did you pay any extra fees when your parts showed up at the door or only what your online quote was.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Nope, Just Paid What They Said..... Unfortunately Had A Small Order The Second Shipment $150.00 Us And It Cost The $77.00 Ups Shipping Charge(same As The First Order Which Was $1700.00). So If You Went With The Ups International Rush Shipment I Believe It Was $77.00 No Matter What Size Shipment(maximum 50lbs, I Believe)

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Gang, I just got a notice that UPS has a parcel for me. I've got to pay a$66.00 brokers fee but I got the stuff in a week! You also have to remember that I saved close to $150.00 buying Canadian BRP parts in the USA! Silly isn't it! Anyways just a little feedback for you guys. I hear that USPS is 4 weeks behind at the border! Not good.

Top Bottom