Just got back from Hassler

FSJ-XRS151

Reaction score
Pretty good day or riding considering its still early. There seemed to be 4-5 feet of snow and it is fairly firm. Up high the wind was cleaning off some slopes. We found a few good meadows with untouched powder. This sport is way to addictive. I can't wait to go again. Tumbler Ridge(Babcock) next weekend I hope.
:D

Cheers

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks Tom. a few of us from the Peace country are going to head to Hasler on the 4th for a couple days to get some miles on the XP. is there a lot of snow in the parking lot at 45?

FSJ-XRS151

Reaction score
I guess at the parking lot there was close to 1.5 feet. The ride in is mogally as usual. I never noticed any rocks on the ride to the trail up. :)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode Hasler today, almost a foot of fresh snow and we were the only ones out there. pretty decent early season conditions, still some trees poking up here and there but no rocks visible anywhere (other than high on the upper portions of a few areas). put on a little over 30 miles, wicked day for the first ride on the XP. heading back out there tomorrow for another rip

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got back last night from Hasler, day two was another great ride. spent a few hours breaking trail back into the aluminum bowl in the fresh snow. kinda disappointed once we got in there, not a whole lot of snow back there yet. we didn't bother trying to get up to the saddle leading to the bear's den. rode back up to the meadow, there was lots of untouched hills to play on.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple pics...
pictures3406Small.jpg

pictures3414.jpg

crashnburn

Reaction score
Teeroy and I just got back form there again. It was awsome, lots of new snow and it didn't stop the whole time we were there. Dec. 22, 23. The only problem is that our tailgate came undone we think while we were still in Chetwynd when this happened and I lost my black bag full of clothes which included my doo sled pants and avlanche becon. Reward offered just PM me if you have any info. Thanx

Top Bottom