Just got a Scrambler

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone i just bought a 1998 400 Scrambler 4x4 is there anything i should know about them. Have anyone seen Graphics for them as well.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey everyone i just bought a 1998 400 Scrambler 4x4 is there anything i should know about them. Have anyone seen Graphics for them as well.

..... Congrats 'powdergirl' ! :beer: They are a great fool around bike, Just don't have low range. But if it has had some setup work done to it....... Giver & hang on, Ya can ride it on back 2 wheels most of the day ! :):beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Powdergirl, self designed graphics are always better than the ones off the shelf, cause then there are no others out there like them.

Congrats on the new quad, I'm betting you'll have better luck in mudholes with that one then the old trailboss!

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All you'll ever need to know about that machine is located here. There are several threads discussing graphics kits for the Generation III polarises.

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are some pics of my new baby

Attachments

• august long and jess party 086.jpg
    august long and jess party 086.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 64
  • august long and jess party 088.jpg
    august long and jess party 088.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 59
  • august long and jess party 089.jpg
    august long and jess party 089.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 66

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
that quad is far too clean in those pictures Powdergirl! Get some mud on it..... you coming to suds night tomorrow?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes congrats on the scrambler.i had one before and it was a blast.you actually can go over the skeg and dont have to go thru it..only thing..hang on tight..trust me..that stuff is cold..enjoy:eek:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I spent a day riding one of those and had a riot,almost went and bought one.Congrats,how is dad ever going to keep up LOL!
catmando!

Top Bottom