Just blew up my M1000

willhickey

Reaction score
Hey anyone know where I can rent a sled in Revy. I herd this mark shady guy is good. Anyone got his contact. I just took my sled out ran it for 1/4 mile and it seized. Or does anyone know where I can get parts before Christmas because we are heading to revy on boxing day. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey anyone know where I can rent a sled in Revy. I herd this mark shady guy is good. Anyone got his contact. I just took my sled out ran it for 1/4 mile and it seized. Or does anyone know where I can get parts before Christmas because we are heading to revy on boxing day. Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

let me know what u need, i have a complete engine on the floor,,,, i could rob some parts for ya.... in the spirit of christmas and all :d:d:d:d

Terry

willhickey

Reaction score
What do you think it would cost for you guys to rebuild it for me. (if you could even get it in) I am guessing it is the top end. It was seized solid I could not even pull the cord. I have not taken it apart yet.I .can not even tell you how thankfull i would be if we could get it fixed

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you think it would cost for you guys to rebuild it for me. (if you could even get it in) I am guessing it is the top end. It was seized solid I could not even pull the cord. I have not taken it apart yet.I .can not even tell you how thankfull i would be if we could get it fixed

tough to say how bad its stuck....best to call the shop and talk to mark on monday...i could guess but chances are i would be wrong..... u can get the whole assembled engine for 3200.oo so im sure less than that....he may do a swap and give u something for urs??? just an option..that would be an in and out....job...- same day...

t

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If that doesnt work for you Powder petes rents in Revy. May be tough to get a rental that time of year though. Good luck. We will be out there at that time too. 27th-31st.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you forget to add injection oil????

Dragon_Slayer

Reaction score
i did the same thing with my sled last year, i have a 09 m1000 . the shaft that cranks the old and water pump wasnt installed right . i got 7km up the trail and it just stoped, i was told it was a cold ceaser cost me $2100 bucks. then i found out after all that, it was the crank shaft that caused the problem. so just check that before you do anything cause Arctic Cat pays for that.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
let me know what u need, i have a complete engine on the floor,,,, i could rob some parts for ya.... In the spirit of christmas and all :d:d:d:d

terry

now that folks ........is service....good on ya terry.....that kind of help doesn't come around everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tough to say how bad its stuck....best to call the shop and talk to mark on monday...i could guess but chances are i would be wrong..... u can get the whole assembled engine for 3200.oo so im sure less than that....he may do a swap and give u something for urs??? just an option..that would be an in and out....job...- same day...

t

k- talked to service guy, when can do a swap for u, in n out, but would need
to see the engine to determine damage...or what its worth on trade in...

but we would have to do it pretty, quick..

Terry

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

t

now that folks ........is service....good on ya terry.....that kind of help doesn't come around everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we just treat everyone like we like to be treated....and thank you....:d:d:d

Terry

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
we just treat everyone like we like to be treated....and thank you....:d:d:d

Terry

Hey Terry, Just because you like it doesn't mean everyone want's their bum rubbed by another man....

Just sayin....:d

Good on ya, hope it all works out...Merry Christmas....

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Terry, Just because you like it doesn't mean everyone want's their bum rubbed by another man....

Just sayin....:d

Good on ya, hope it all works out...Merry Christmas....

geeze bogger, you seem like u got a lot x pert ease in that department.....just cause u do it dont mean i do it or like it......

just da facts.......:xmas-smiley-019::xmas-smiley-019:

Top Bottom