joined last year, new poster

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got talked into reviving my old membership. I like reading about others and their sledding adventures.

I ride a 08 XP with a 154 track and a few mods. Just bought my son a Poo 120 for his Bday. Hope he likes it!:cool::cool:

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got talked into reviving my old membership. I like reading about others and their sledding adventures.

I ride a 08 XP with a 154 track and a few mods. Just bought my son 120 Poos for his Bday. Hope he likes it!:cool::cool:

You tryin to scar the kid PJ?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THINK I COULD CONVINCE ALL YOUS TO START A NEW POST IN "JUST ABOUT ANYTHING GOES", INSTEAD OF "INTRODUCE YOURSELF"...... YOU BOYS HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT IN FINE FASHION :beer::d ... START YOUR OWN POST AND HAVE AT 'ER..... JUST KEEP IT A LITTLE CLEAN, IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN........... YOU GUYS ARE ENTERTAINING, AND TYPE FAST.... MY OLD EYES CAN HARDLY KEEP UP. THE CONTROL ROOM HERE WAS AWFULLY BUSY WITH ALL THE SCREENS CLICKING AWAY..... TOO COOL. LOL :beer:;)

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THINK I COULD CONVINCE ALL YOUS TO START A NEW POST IN "JUST ABOUT ANYTHING GOES", INSTEAD OF "INTRODUCE YOURSELF"...... YOU BOYS HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT IN FINE FASHION :beer::d ... START YOUR OWN POST AND HAVE AT 'ER..... JUST KEEP IT A LITTLE CLEAN, IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN........... YOU GUYS ARE ENTERTAINING, AND TYPE FAST.... MY OLD EYES CAN HARDLY KEEP UP. THE CONTROL ROOM HERE WAS AWFULLY BUSY WITH ALL THE SCREENS CLICKING AWAY..... TOO COOL. LOL :beer:;)
can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I ride a 08 XP with a 154 track and a few mods. Just bought my son a Poo 120 for his Bday. Hope he likes it!:cool::cool:
welcome back PJ, looking forward to your input on the site.....:beer:

got my boy a Doo 120 for his b-day last Feb, he loves it.....:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Fab, I realize you're a big dog on the sled forums, would it be possible you guys can save the trash talk for the max thread or keep it on SW? (to which you are obviously referring)

seems like a cheezy attempt to sway members who may not know the story that has been dragged here on the bottom of a pair of boots.

and yeah, I'm a nobody, but I like the atmosphere around this joint.

flame on....

:beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:
G

Guest1

hey Fab, I realize you're a big dog on the sled forums, would it be possible you guys can save the trash talk for the max thread or keep it on SW? (to which you are obviously referring) seems like a cheezy attempt to sway members who may not know the story that has been dragged here on the bottom of a pair of boots.and yeah, I'm a nobody, but I like the atmosphere around this joint.flame on....:beer::beer::beer:

TR...No need to Flame...Your right...Well said...:beer:

OVER!!!

ps...PJ...congrats on the sled for the little guy :cool: hope he enjoys it...and you have bought him all the protective gear right...:d

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome back PJ, looking forward to your input on the site.....:beer:

got my boy a Doo 120 for his b-day last Feb, he loves it.....:d

I thought about getting the Doo 120 but he didn't like it as much as the Poo. The Poo fits him better anyways as far as comfort,

His next sled will be a Doo Freestyle!:d

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TR...No need to Flame...Your right...Well said...:beer:

OVER!!!

ps...PJ...congrats on the sled for the little guy :cool: hope he enjoys it...and you have bought him all the protective gear right...:d

Gloves, boots, helmet, coat and pants. Haven't been able to find a chest protector that small.

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They don't have hockey for kids that young here. But I am getting him some skates before the pond freezes. He loves hockey, I had him knowing all of the players names on the AVS last season.:d He's a big boy too. I am 6'2" and he stands way past my waist! Tips the scales at 50 pounds.

Top Bottom