Jet ski with no lift/??/?? is it bad to sit in the water with no lift? plz help

confused?

Reaction score
im gettin a jet ski is it bad for it to sit in the water all summer

Rhino Rick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't think so. Mine has been floating for weeks now. Only thing I can think of is it will need a good cleaning at the end of the season.

confused?

Reaction score
ya thats what i thought and i mean a lot of people have thiers floating sooo and its like a boat u may just get sea weed on it and i would wax it after the season and scrub the bottom thanks tho

confused?

Reaction score
i just found out a guy on my island... his jet ski sunk after 2 days???? but like people leave theirs in for the whole summer so idk if i wanna risk it

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jet-Ski (stand up) or Sea-Doo????? I would not leave a stand up in the water since mine takes on water (but never sinks) even if I tow it......so if waves kept beating on it....... it would fill up if tied to a buoy........if it was on shore it would be ok? need more detail!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I float my seadoo all season long. Although it is tied to both my boat lift and pier and floating in 2 feet of water. Seems ok so far. A jet ski I would tie up if it was in a protected environment like a bay or cove. The lifts for those are not very much money though.

Top Bottom