Jackshafts are in!!

SnowDog

Reaction score
Driveshafts are in!!

FYI
Got a call from Martin Eqp. today to bring the sled in for driveshaft replacement...finally, at least it is before the sled season starts!:):(

Now about that big puddle of oil under the 2008 800 XP that stained the floor of my new enclosed trailer during summer storage!!:(

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI
Got a call from Martin Eqp. today to bring the sled in for jackshaft replacement...finally, at least it is before the sled season starts!:):(

Now about that big puddle of oil under the 2008 800 XP that stained the floor of my new enclosed trailer during summer storage!!:(

You sure it's jackshaft replacement?:confused:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI
Got a call from Martin Eqp. today to bring the sled in for jackshaft replacement...finally, at least it is before the sled season starts!:):(

What number were you on the list? I`m around number 30 on the waiting list, so I`m just wondering when I`ll get the call.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could be wrong but jackshaft has your secondary clutch on it aswell as chain case top gear the drive shaft would have the lower chain case gear and drive the track.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now if i could only remember the guys name on here who told me i was nuts when i said the xp's had axle problems last Dec-Jan...............mmm:rant:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jack shaft? Thinkin you mean Drive shaft, front drive axle that the welds were breaking on. Never heard of xp jack shaft problems? Even if there were Jack shaft failures, no one would admit it :eek::d

SnowDog

Reaction score
Re:Driveshafts are in!!

Sorry guys I meant the driveshaft not the jackshaft! Anyways took the sled in and was also told there was a recall with the wiring harness as well, whatever just fix it all so I can go sledding when the white stuff falls.

Top Bottom