ive dreamed of doing this!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That there is some funny chit. The look on that guys face is priceless... he has the WTF look

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm getting old, I though it stupid and disrespectful and he would have been ducking golf clubs around me.:rant:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bhahahaha lighten up gramps.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like he was trying to help grade the sand , you know put a little up on the edge , we all know it sluffs down to the bottom gets rock hard , what is the fun then, it is golf afterall , you know ... wack fawk , wack fawk.. stoopid little wall , why dont you just go in the hole back to your home ........ ahh Happy Gilmore

Last edited:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Done that myself several times in the winter.... traps drift in nice for moguls not proud of it but I was young a stupid.....but it sure was fun

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a f!@#$%^ tard. had no business being there. I hope that he gets nailed for that stunt. Just plain f!@#$%^ retarded.:nono::nono::nono:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
grow up young man. it's crap like tis that has bans on atv's sleds and dirt bikes imposed.

no what gets atv's banned is jackasses riding in watershed tearing up meadows and stuff. and in bc there causing a lot of problems because they think they can strap on a set of mud tires and rip away.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't honestly say I haven't done it... I ripped thru the Nordegg golf course on my bike.... on several occasions..better than riding on the street thru town...

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing I like about what these guys are doing, is the photography. They get some sweet shots but guys like this give all riders a bad name. Don't get me wrong....it looks like a real fun time, but it wrecks it for us.

These guys call it "poaching" check it out

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha looks like somthing i did once..... rode across raven crest once apon a time hahaha that was interesting some old dude chased me in a golf cart :p

Top Bottom