It's getting a little Krazy again

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
IMG_9446.jpg

Riding this weekend with the men from Boondockers, 5 Krazy canadians and a rew loonie americans,,, it'll be fun

IMG_9557.jpg

Kyle Dodds, one of the 2 Krazy Castlegarians

IMG_9575.jpg

he sure can move is Skidoo in awesome ways

IMG_9845.jpg

775ft face of Mackie, slayed 4 ways

IMG_9757.jpg

first ascent last friday up the hourglass chute , Mt, Roberts

IMG_9762.jpg

1550ft vert or 500 metre top to bottom, lt was still deep and wintery in the top third

Last edited:

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
revelstokesledding362_edited-1.jpg

this guy Ransom Metivier sure can fly

IMG_9815.jpg

The Mainjet M800 with Twisted turbo is running as awesome as ever.

IMG_9806.jpg

IMG_9423.jpg

IMG_9469.jpg

That HMK gear sure makes me look fat eh??? and funny lookin

IMG_9676.jpg

top of Roberts, removed the cornice in 4 places for a total of 5 seperate first ascents all close to 1550 ft vert

IMG_9569.jpg

that Krazy Castlegarian again

Brad and Kyle are totally stepping it up... youth gone wild segment

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see Red in the background Dan. Don't tell us you are switching sides..... :D

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Is your plan to get some people to stand in the chutes when you climb them?:nono:
I heard about your stunt down in Castelgar.:rant:

Climbing ridiculous chutes = Crazy

Climbing ridiculous chutes while the guys that just helped you get unstuck are still standing in them = Stupid!

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Is your plan to get some people to stand in the chutes when you climb them?:nono:
I heard about your stunt down in Castelgar.:rant:

Climbing ridiculous chutes = Crazy

Climbing ridiculous chutes while the guys that just helped you get unstuck are still standing in them = Stupid!

yes very dumb

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
found a 900 metre chute near Russel lake, elevation is 1500m at the bottom and 2400m at the top,,,, close to 2790 ft total, gonna try it tomorrow, sunday the 5 chutes near rossland we'll try, 1500m bottom elevation, 1900m top close to 1550ft vert... we'll see if the snow is friendly..

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
I tried twice and came up 100 ft short both tries,, 2700ft is not bad though,,, knee deep powder and it's really steep up top...

Yesterday was epic, pictures to come... wow,,, all 5 Roberts chutes attempted, 5 of us got the Hour glass chute done, including Justin on a stock M800 from Mainjet motorsports... 162 inch powerclaw hooked up to my track and he didn't waiver one inch of the line, awesome skill and courage.... and SMASHER on his second attempt, got the sickest line done on his mostly stock Polaris... SLP pipe and headwork, 162 inch track... he couldn't have climed 5 more ft without flipping over backwards... the footage was pure adrenaline.. and sunny with amazing blue sky... Definitly the most amazing day of filming I've ever been apart of, and I've had some fun , epic days in the past, but this was truely fantastic... Rick Barker took a line. Hascarl Sr. and Jr both took lines. I climbed over 10000 feet yesterday.. and I sure feel old today. arms and back feel wonderful....not... some great pictures to follow.... Thanks, HMK, KIRK, Boondockers, Justin and AMY...Stanger, Dallas with Twisted Turbos... Alll in all what an epic 3 day Adrenaline filled weekend...

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
april2011070.jpg

Mt. Roberts, near Rossland, 5 never before climbed lines out the top. 2 chutes, left one is called the hour glass chute. I got it done on Good Friday. and the right chute has 2 fingers at the top with one out on the left finger and three outs on the right finger... shoveled out 4 spots to get thru the cornice... well, wow, 3 out of 5 got completed, and the fact we had 3 failures and 2 epic wrecks it was truely amazing only one sled was Heli-ed off the mtn..

april2011071.jpg

each climb was 1550 ft, Barker, myself, Justin, and Hascarl Jr. got the hour glass done.

april2011072.jpg

Hascarl Sr. tried the right finger and the hard left out and stuck it 5 ft from the top and 5 guys roped him over the top. Jr. tried the right fingers hard right out and stuck it 15ft from the top and got roped over... HUGE thanks to all who helped pull these sleds to safety... Footage was totally sick, with over half a dozen different angles..

5 first ascents and then on to another Krazy Zone.. with 4 never before climbed chutes, 750ft each, 2 with a 75 degree slope for 80 ft and then flatening out to a 60 degree climb for the last 90ft to the top... got it done and with only an inch to spare... Nastiest climb I've ever done... the RUSH was PURE ADRENALINE, that I've never felt before.... I'm getting pumped just writing about it.... I called it THE MAX!!! both Max adrenaline and climbability....

april2011074.jpg

the top 150ft

and both chutes, " The Max "and " maybe next time " chutes...

april2011073.jpg

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
amazing. nice work. not to many people will point there sled at something like that and say... I THINK I CAN DO IT!

and the second pic quote "I think" looks to be one of the wrecks I see a track 3/4 up but nothing else.....:eek:

very niuce Dan thanks for the pics

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Just to campare ,,,, the monster chute near Revy is only 830 ft and the mile is only 933ft elevation change. The Angry Pirate is only 550ft. The Rain Maker chute is 1550m to 2155m or 1875ft.. and the snatch is 750ft .. Google earth is so awesome...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After looking at those chutes I can see why they call you "Crazy". Lol.:beer:

Top Bottom