It's an epidemic!!

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to take a buddy to Calgary hospital for a follow up for his broke and now replaced hip. I stayed in the truck in paid parking and observed 3 cars with handicap tags in the non handi stalls. Were I was parked there was at least 20-30 handi spots empty and the non handi spots were all filled. A little reverse discrimination

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to take a buddy to Calgary hospital for a follow up for his broke and now replaced hip. I stayed in the truck in paid parking and observed 3 cars with handicap tags in the non handi stalls. Were I was parked there was at least 20-30 handi spots empty and the non handi spots were all filled. A little reverse discrimination

Not at all. We have a handicap placard on my wife's van as she is in a wheelchair. Many times, especially in cold or wet weather, I will drop her at the front door to let her go in then I will park in a regular spot. When we are leaving, I will drive up to the front door so she can come out of the building and straight into the van......keeps her from getting cold and also prevents the tracking of mud, salt, tar, etc, from her wheels into the house later.....

I don't think it's fair for me to park in a handicapped stall when I drop her and pick her up at the door.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369307481.499365.jpg

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See, who needs a parking spot? pfffft losers, can't you see my chitty little car demands a prestigious parking spot?

Calgary-20130523-01744.jpg Calgary-20130523-01745.jpg

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of this thread... I run into the store for five minutes and come back to this diptwat squished in here.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369414136543.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369414136543.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 120

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Speaking of this thread... I run into the store for five minutes and come back to this diptwat squished in here.

Maybe, just maybe if you hadn't parked right on the line hey?

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im inside the line... But I dont see what the point of squishing in like that was. There was a truck on the other side of him too... And then I looked around and there's a million other stalls open!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i'm afraid they have a valid point, the car is clearly in the center of his stall, where as you are not. had you have parked in the center of your stall he would not have has to squeeze at all......sorry :(
Im inside the line... But I dont see what the point of squishing in like that was. There was a truck on the other side of him too... And then I looked around and there's a million other stalls open!

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm afraid they have a valid point, the car is clearly in the center of his stall, where as you are not. had you have parked in the center of your stall he would not have has to squeeze at all......sorry :(

Ya I get it. MY point being... Was it necessary to squeeze in when right across from him there was an empty stall? I just thought it was ignorant... There's two trucks on either side of you and you feel the need to squish in there just because you can center your vehicle in the stall? Lol...

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I understand what your saying, but to play devils advocate, what if those vacant spaces you saw were vacant when hat car pulled in?
Ya I get it. MY point being... Was it necessary to squeeze in when right across from him there was an empty stall? I just thought it was ignorant... There's two trucks on either side of you and you feel the need to squish in there just because you can center your vehicle in the stall? Lol...

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah maybe shouldn't of parked right on the line

Sent from a iPhone

Lol. K I suck. My point was the ignorance and the fact that I couldn't get into my vehicle and he had the nerve. I was parked at the back... There was plenty of spaces. Haha. But my bad.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
you posted that pic expecting anything less than getting eaten alive by us douches??
Lol. K I suck. My point was the ignorance and the fact that I couldn't get into my vehicle and he had the nerve. I was parked at the back... There was plenty of spaces. Haha. But my bad.

Top Bottom