It's an epidemic!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
that's because everyone's of the mindset, "well that guys parked like a douche, I might as well" and they it spreads like infection, with people making up excuses of stalls being to small, or that their trucks are to big.......I have yet to find a parking stall that I couldn't comfortably fit my titan into............
Gotta agree with Miley here Chris. Most of these new parking lots both sides of the truck the tire is on the yellow line. That's a half ton wtf does a dually driver do. Your destined to take two spots its inevitable.
Who really parks according to the yellow lines anyways. Never seen a parking lot full of correctly parked units

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 181

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People just need to learn to stop being in such a rush all the time... Either take the time to park properly or learn to walk a couple extra feet and park further away.
Another d0uche to add to the list are those who park in a handicap stall when they don't have a sign. THAT is a pizz off!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another parking issue is when they park in emergency vehicle only areas.
Yesterday at Safeway we went for supper supplies.
2 vehicles parked in the fire lane against the hydrant...No room for the fire truck.
So we blocked them in.

They asked us to move to let them out. We had a discussion about the situation..;).

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
that's because everyone's of the mindset, "well that guys parked like a douche, I might as well" and they it spreads like infection, with people making up excuses of stalls being to small, or that their trucks are to big.......I have yet to find a parking stall that I couldn't comfortably fit my titan into............

Titan pffffft

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another parking issue is when they park in emergency vehicle only areas.
Yesterday at Safeway we went for supper supplies.
2 vehicles parked in the fire lane against the hydrant...No room for the fire truck.
So we blocked them in.

They asked us to move to let them out. We had a discussion about the situation..;).

Why dont you just take 16 stalls in the back of the lot like the dually drivers do?

Frickin fire trucks think they can park anywhere, even in the middle of the street as long as they have their goofy red flashy lights on!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why dont you just take 16 stalls in the back of the lot like the dually drivers do?

Frickin fire trucks think they can park anywhere, even in the middle of the street as long as they have their goofy red flashy lights on!!

Friggin Fire Trucks.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny I just reading new posts and this woman pulls up and slams er in park right here ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369180264.913993.jpg
That right there is a solid 4 staller

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this doof a few minutes ago... Had to come find this thread lol

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369183709018.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369183709018.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 150

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I park my 1ton SRW Crewcab pickup how ever it allows me to get in and out of my doors and the spot I choose. If it means I use up two spots too bad for you. After all it is a free world. Don't like it?, park somewhere else. You can even wait for me in the parking lot for a coffee, but don't do damage then run away like a little girl.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That part I understand, just missed the 4 stalls the SUV was taking up! But really, thanks for the picture and get that Whitecourt project on track again, eh!

ya chris make the friggin parking stalls larger, or have a smal vehicle area and the proverbial fullsize truck area, mini trucks can park with the smaller cars. until they bring back parking spaces my truck can fit into. i'll take up as many as i deem necesary, thank you very much.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
ya chris make the friggin parking stalls larger, or have a smal vehicle area and the proverbial fullsize truck area, mini trucks can park with the smaller cars. until they bring back parking spaces my truck can fit into. i'll take up as many as i deem necesary, thank you very much.

Imdoo'n is on a roll tonight or maybe the Keystone!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it seems chris is building these friggin buildings and making the parking lots smaller, why becuse canadian tire tells the friggin town council they can get more friggin parking stalls in a smaller space, because cars and mini trucks are getting smaller, next time take a real car and truck and get em measured. seems like they are the same size even larger, just came from a cnadian tire parking lot, friggin thanks chris!!!!!

ps i drive a super duty, crew cab, 8ft box, i'll take it down to cdt in red deer you show me how to park that beotch in between the lines, and not have the front of vehicle sticking out into the driving lane and how to open the friggin doors, good luck, i'll be taking 4 spots from now on. thanks.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
well it seems chris is building these friggin buildings and making the parking lots smaller, why becuse canadian tire tells the friggin town council they can get more friggin parking stalls in a smaller space, because cars and mini trucks are getting smaller, next time take a real car and truck and get em measured. seems like they are the same size even larger, just came from a cnadian tire parking lot, friggin thanks chris!!!!!

ps i drive a super duty, crew cab, 8ft box, i'll take it down to cdt in red deer you show me how to park that beotch in between the lines, and not have the front of vehicle sticking out into the driving lane and how to open the friggin doors, good luck, i'll be taking 4 spots from now on. thanks.

Atta boy Larry...........you tell him!

Top Bottom