It wasn't DEEP ... and we didn't go FAR ....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but I had an AWESOME first ride on Oct. 28/2012
headed out to my buddies acreage w my daughter to test out the new iron
sweet jeebus, is that etec one smooth machine
only put on like 11kms, mostly hauling kiddies up and down the hill w their sleds ..... but I managed to sneek a few braaps in alone
shes not quite as easy to turn over as the Pro was, but I think Ill give it more time than 11kms in minimal snow (like 11" or so little packed in some areas)

tell you what tho ... nothing in this world better than some daddy, daughter and doo time on a Sunday afternoon!!!!

firstride20121.jpg

firstride20122.jpg

firstride20124.jpg

You do realize that's a freeride right? It's Wide. Designed for bumps and jumps. If you wanted a sled easy to turn over you should have got the summit. If your expecting it to be easy to turn over and side hill like a pro rmk or a summit your going to be disappointed.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do realize that's a freeride right? It's Wide. Designed for bumps and jumps. If you wanted a sled easy to turn over you should have got the summit. If your expecting it to be easy to turn over and side hill like a pro rmk or a summit your going to be disappointed.

ya dude, very aware of what sled it is whats its meant for
wasnt expecting it to turn over like a Pro, was just curious how it compared
def not as easy, but im OK with that

its gonna be the perfect crossover sled for here and when I get west, so I am not complaining at all

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enis, you must be bummed out that the PRO riders like Willy and Freak don't agree with you on your choice of sled and riding area. lol. Good on you for getting the kid out with you. She looks like she had a blast!!!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets get a hell ya from everyone on here that thinks Freak and Willy are a couple of azzhats.

Truthfully.....I've had Willy on my ignore list for so long I don't remember if he's an azzhat.....but I must have had some reason to ignore him. :rolleyes:

I can't believe the rest of you are still reading his crap! Ignore him already!!!!!!!!! He might not go away, but nobody will care any more!

LHF.......well, I'm still on the fence. I'm afraid I might miss finally seeing the rainbow wedge!

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on the demo ride I enjoyed sidehilling the freeride better than the XM.. but I was coming from the Rev and the XM was way too tippy.... kept falling over.

I'm sure i'll get used to it.. can't wait to pick that thing up!!! damnit hurry up BRP !!

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL Thats funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom