It wasn't DEEP ... and we didn't go FAR ....

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you never need to sell that sled.

U freak r a jackazz clown show, I only hope I run into u and ur junk show in the hills some day but I doulbt it I'm thinkin ur a keyboard sledder at best. U have entered the ignore list and its no loss cause really u never had any good comments anyways fawk tard.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great to see ya getting the kid out in the snow !!! are u joining the army ??? not the best color for Avy's... good thing for orange ski's eh lol

Yeah cause that green will never stick out against white. Willy step away from the dubbie ur fawked up already. Looking forward to the first Smash into Willy's mag side WOT ride in Nov.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bulling LHF is still not good even if it is LHF. Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here we go yet another nice fun, family orientated thread turning into a avalanche seminar.
" This disaster is brought to you by Willy's Backcountry Adventures"
Effin Stoners! As mentioned earlier "BEAT IT"

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here a great thread about a guy gettin in some quality time with his daughter and loosers like Freak and Silly Willy chime in with their wisdom. Lets get a hell ya from everyone on here that thinks Freak and Willy are a couple of azzhats. Here I'll start HELL YEAH. Willy I've forgotten more about backcountry riding than ur ever gonna learn Osama beeotch.

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but I had an AWESOME first ride on Oct. 28/2012
headed out to my buddies acreage w my daughter to test out the new iron
sweet jeebus, is that etec one smooth machine
only put on like 11kms, mostly hauling kiddies up and down the hill w their sleds ..... but I managed to sneek a few braaps in alone
shes not quite as easy to turn over as the Pro was, but I think Ill give it more time than 11kms in minimal snow (like 11" or so little packed in some areas)

tell you what tho ... nothing in this world better than some daddy, daughter and doo time on a Sunday afternoon!!!!

firstride20121.jpg

firstride20122.jpg

firstride20124.jpg
We got about 8" over the weekend and I took the kids for a little burn around the yard. Kids had a ball and it was nice for me to Getty out my new to me sled. Can't say I was a big fan of that color to start with but it's really growing on me. Totally original. Nice too see doo step out of the box a try a new colour scheme. Props to you for taking out your kid and spending some quality time.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Work interrupted my sled show trip but we managed to get out one of our sleds. Once again didn't go far and it wasn't deep but the kids loved it. Your sled looks awesome. Colors had to grow on me but after a few looks I like the color combination. Here is a picture of my boy on his uncles sled. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351515104.814773.jpg

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Work interrupted my sled show trip but we managed to get out one of our sleds. Once again didn't go far and it wasn't deep but the kids loved it. Your sled looks awesome. Colors had to grow on me but after a few looks I like the color combination. Here is a picture of my boy on his uncles sled. View attachment 139401

Wow nice summit the 670 rocked in its day. Remembered runnin one up the Soda's in 96 great machine in its day.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a fun day with the 'lil ones. I can't wait to get out riding. Between work and taking the gf to Maui, going to have to wait until December. :(

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the drab green was cool in the showroom but on the snow it makes me want one way worse, sweet sled, if we get another few inches I'll be going for a rip across the field, can't be any harder than riding in late may early June, atleast there's snow to cool off the start not 1-3km of mud, gravel, and the odd patch of snow or water, but I guess when u don't actually ride your sled it looks scary to see a sled in less snow than this years videos all show from mid last winter

Last edited:

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary has back country sledding ??? lol learn somthing new every day lol so u spend how many hours driving to the mountains ??? 0.o

U truly have been oxygen deprived and one point or another that or u spent to much time upside down in ur jolly jumper. FYI azzhat 3 hrs west or south and I'm in some of the best riding in western Canada but u wouldn't know cause u prob never venture out of Nelson Siily Willy.

Top Bottom