Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you seen how many Arabs are living in Canada now compared to when 9/11 happen'd ?

Live is good out on the farm im sure,but give it 20 more years...
Oh they are coming and some make no bones why they are coming. You can thank weak leadership on this side and the other side of the border. Look at France, Sweden and Germany after the Syrian war purge. They are chit holes now. There are places that are no go zones for police and ambulances because of the anti west influence in those areas. We don’t need those people here.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh they are coming and some make no bones why they are coming. You can thank weak leadership on this side and the other side of the border. Look at France, Sweden and Germany after the Syrian war purge. They are chit holes now. There are places that are no go zones for police and ambulances because of the anti west influence in those areas. We don’t need those people here.

Too late, they are here.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I mean is they have said they want to outnumber us so they can vote our ideals out in the process. I guess the government is too naive to watch videos of them saying that.

PM of scotland is a packy or something and says there is too many white people in scotland.

Im sure canada will have a brown guy in charge at some point too the way things are going

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
40a88cc8f95c8dcf9344b318e7c710be.jpg

76817ea430c4ac95751e71ba5ce7020a.jpg

b948b8770c1affb53d618a9de01b773e.jpg

73f60459af7c5ce56380a2314cfbf605.jpg

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The same people that stand by Hamas and their supporters are the same people that support Putin. Where’s the outcry for all the dead Ukrainian women and children? Are they the ones that man all the biolabs you say are being bombed by Russia for the greater good? You guys like Putin and like radical Islam. Good for you. That’s the bed you have to sleep in not me. I believe we need to rid them off the planet and get back to peace. When I see the Jews blowing up buildings in western culture and sawing peoples heads off with machetes I’ll apologize.
Almost sounds like you're advocating the elimination of an entire group of people. What's that called again? I think it's genocide. That makes you just as bad as any of those savages.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost sounds like you're advocating the elimination of an entire group of people. What's that called again? I think it's genocide. That makes you just as bad as any of those savages.
It’s in their doctrine to kill us all. Do some research. I guess if they want to kill us then we should return the favour. Let’s see who comes out on top shall we?

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jews have been trying to create a world of their own since their revelations at Mt Sinai 3300 years ago. They continually kept getting stopped by the Aryan race aka white. It wasn’t until they created Christianity where they were able to undermine and subvert the Pagan Aryans. The fall of the Roman Empire was defeated by a Trojan horse named Jesus where he convinced Nature loving Pagans to stop idle worship in favour of his father up in heaven.

The Jews have long been implementing controlled opposition since their creation of Christianity. Because the implementation of Christianity became so dominant they applied the same tactics and created Islam. Once they successfully created and implemented Islam it proved to be the perfect counter action to Christianity where the 2 most common religions worldwide currently would constantly battle for who’s god is real. Obviously it took constant meddling by the Jews through various actions over the centuries to manifest this battle of beliefs and cultures.

Lucky for the Jews they were able to remain the “innocent bystander” through no shortage of complete control of every significant institution we currently exist with. They overwhelm the populations with either poverty or the fear of poverty, keeping everyone focused on survival while Christianity and Islam are slowly bringing its followers into Noahide compliant servants where gods chosen people, the Jews get to finally rule the world they so desperately want and have successfully have achieved up to this point.
db2ecd9a95e8b2808d28f4c1b364af8f.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not really sure anyone could distinguish the 'innocents' from the military in this area?
Funny we are talking about the innocents today. Global national interviewed Hamas militants in the West Bank this evening on the news. It showed them training young kids to shoot at Israeli soldiers. They know they stand no chance against their armament and drones but they all believe they are martyrs and will go to a greater place. Not a great model for winning but no one said they were smart.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jews have been trying to create a world of their own since their revelations at Mt Sinai 3300 years ago. They continually kept getting stopped by the Aryan race aka white. It wasn’t until they created Christianity where they were able to undermine and subvert the Pagan Aryans. The fall of the Roman Empire was defeated by a Trojan horse named Jesus where he convinced Nature loving Pagans to stop idle worship in favour of his father up in heaven.

The Jews have long been implementing controlled opposition since their creation of Christianity. Because the implementation of Christianity became so dominant they applied the same tactics and created Islam. Once they successfully created and implemented Islam it proved to be the perfect counter action to Christianity where the 2 most common religions worldwide currently would constantly battle for who’s god is real. Obviously it took constant meddling by the Jews through various actions over the centuries to manifest this battle of beliefs and cultures.

Lucky for the Jews they were able to remain the “innocent bystander” through no shortage of complete control of every significant institution we currently exist with. They overwhelm the populations with either poverty or the fear of poverty, keeping everyone focused on survival while Christianity and Islam are slowly bringing its followers into Noahide compliant servants where gods chosen people, the Jews get to finally rule the world they so desperately want and have successfully have achieved up to this point.
db2ecd9a95e8b2808d28f4c1b364af8f.jpg
I’m not so convinced of the Christianity part.... I have no doubts they have corrupted all mainstream Christianity (especially Catholics) and all religions for that matter, but most biblical christians in the truth community I know of are actually calling out the Zionists. Scripture itself states “beware of those who claim to be Jews, but are not”.

The Zionists have been pushing anti Christianity propaganda subversively and more recently quite blatantly for decades now, it appears to me they prefer atheists for their mind control, or eastern mystic religions/ or pagan religions as these seem to be moulded easier into their “one world religion” agenda.

Regardless, this whole genocide of Gaza has lots of evidence of it being started by pre planned false flags (By the Zionist deep state).... just like most other world events started by false flags... western zombies keep falling for the same tricks over and over.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not so convinced of the Christianity part.... I have no doubts they have corrupted all mainstream Christianity (especially Catholics) and all religions for that matter, but most biblical christians in the truth community I know of are actually calling out the Zionists. Scripture itself states “beware of those who claim to be Jews, but are not”.

The Zionists have been pushing anti Christianity propaganda subversively and more recently quite blatantly for decades now, it appears to me they prefer atheists for their mind control, or eastern mystic religions/ or pagan religions as these seem to be moulded easier into their “one world religion” agenda.

Regardless, this whole genocide of Gaza has lots of evidence of it being started by pre planned false flags (By the Zionist deep state).... just like most other world events started by false flags... western zombies keep falling for the same tricks over and over.

Who created Zionism? The Jews… Who wrote the Talmud? The Jews. They created Zionism as a more aggressive front to their desire for conquest.

At the end of the day no matter how aggressive Zionism is or how disturbing the Talmud is it was still written by jews and ultimately boils done to the same agenda where the jews are gods chosen people and will rule the world.

Everything you highlighted in Christianity as a defence to it being controlled opposition is exactly how controlled opposition works. Paganism and atheism can not be subverted by their abrahamic religions because they worship the earth not mystical beings. It would be like trying to convince a human they can flap their arms and fly despite the humans knowing damn well they will fall. Polar opposites.

Top Bottom