Israel at War

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys solve the war yet????
i hear zelinsky is seeking asylum in the USA, was in the news this morning? likely Israel will have weaseled out the Hamas in the next week or two. eliminating the threat.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well since we’re already off the rails here .Though I don’t think the shot is necessarily going to kill you or guaranteed to have adverse health effects I don’t think if you look into the stats on heart issues within the younger age demographics you can argue something in the last 3-4 years has caused a significant spike in cardiac and respiratory issues in kids. I don’t overly buy into some of the doctors out there spewing their ch!t for views and popularity but that’s only a few needles in a hat stack of doctors and nurses around the world that have spoken out against it and refused to get it. Also comparing it to other vaccines is apples to oranges. This is the first time an mRNA vaccine has been approved for use in humans and was rushed out with very little testing….. and IMO was a pretty big risk to take giving it to the public over a “pandemic” that had a .013% mortality rate or lower. Funny how many people covid killed but the nation death averages basically had the average year over year increases they’ve had for the last 20 years. In fact the annual growth in death rate from 2014-2018 was double what it was from 2019-2023….. weird

Look at what kids eat these days. How many kids go a week or more without eating a single vegetable? Sit in front of the TV, tablet, phone, computer or xbox at home, sit in a desk all day at school.

Not sure this is attributable to the vaccine, high fat, high carb, high salt diets and a sedentary lifestyle has a lot to do with it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at what kids eat these days. How many kids go a week or more without eating a single vegetable? Sit in front of the TV, tablet, phone, computer or xbox at home, sit in a desk all day at school.

Not sure this is attributable to the vaccine, high fat, high carb, high salt diets and a sedentary lifestyle has a lot to do with it.
no idea either, but i can see lifestyle adding to the problem!

my thoughts are! taking the vaccine should be up to each individual, not the Government not some internet bully boy! best not to try forcing me though, one way or the other.

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

And these habits are new to the last 3-4 years? Kid have been like that since I was a kid in the 80’s and 90’s. And still doesn’t explain a sudden rise in such a short period of time.

Again I’m not saying it’s killing everyone but there is a lot of info out there that would point to it causing adverse health effects. Lots of international cases of young athletes dropping dead on the field. Maybe it’s not the vaccine but there seems to be a lot of coincidences involved here

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
no idea either, but i can see lifestyle adding to the problem!

my thoughts are to take the vaccine should be up to each individual, not the Government not some internet bully boy! best not to try forcing me though one way or the other.
100% should be a persons choice and not forced. Not should they be able to strip you of your rights and freedoms for not taking it. But thousand saw that happen. I wasn’t forced but did take it in order to be able to go to my kids sporting events and school activities. And also for the freedom to travel. But it would be a cold day in hell before I would let them put that needle in my kids arm

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And these habits are new to the last 3-4 years? Kid have been like that since I was a kid in the 80’s and 90’s. And still doesn’t explain a sudden rise in such a short period of time.

Again I’m not saying it’s killing everyone but there is a lot of info out there that would point to it causing adverse health effects. Lots of international cases of young athletes dropping dead on the field. Maybe it’s not the vaccine but there seems to be a lot of coincidences involved here
Athletes have been dropping dead on the field for decades. Data prior to Covid by the British Journal of Sports Medicine calculates 100 athletes die every year on average on the field. So, the question is, what is the data now since 2019? Also, collapsing and dying are two different things as well. Not sure on the collapsing stats.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t forget the planes dropping out of the sky because of vaxxed pilots having heart attacks. That’s one of my faves. No planes dropping in Gaza. Goat phackers can’t touch them.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t forget the planes dropping out of the sky because of vaxxed pilots having heart attacks. That’s one of my faves. No planes dropping in Gaza. Goat phackers can’t touch them.
did the airlines force the pilots to vaccinate? as far as i know there are supposed to be 2 pilots in the cockpit that can fly the plane? chances of both pilots slumping over at the same time are very low, but anything can and will happen.
crap going to need to download the planes flight manual next time on plane!!! Ha!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did the airlines force the pilots to vaccinate? as far as i know there are supposed to be 2 pilots in the cockpit that can fly the plane? chances of both pilots slumping over at the same time are very low, but anything can and will happen.
crap going to need to download the planes flight manual next time on plane!!! Ha!
I believe they did force them. I guess the media covered up all the planes hitting dirt at high speed? Never read or heard of any going down? 🤷

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my. Honestly. If they work so good. We need a new tread. Boosted in the Covid section.
Let’s post up some members doing Trudeau like selfies getting booster 3,4,5,6 might as well keep the hype going.

Tone deaf 🧏 Before they were even hardly administered. Hundreds of thousands of lives changed forever due to discrimination. 30% of Canadians deemed evil and selfish. Not worthy of employment or travel. Can’t visit mom in the home. East Coast even tried implementing not selling food to them. Fawking peers are sick pussies and watched it all happen to us all the while being vaccinated and still collecting checks

Followed up by hundreds of thousands of permanently sick and injured people
A lot of immune disorders. Disconnected detached retina, shingles in 20-year-olds. Hair loss. Swollen feet and legs. Inability to mobilize. Seizures. Brain bleeds. High blood pressure. Dementia. Turbo cancer. Myocardial damage in literally everyone. And I missed about 7500 more problems we didn’t have before 2020
Top that off with dying suddenly. But everyone just get over it. 😡

My side-by-side is fixed, so I will be posting riding ch!t soon. Fawk !

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I believe they did force them. I guess the media covered up all the planes hitting dirt at high speed? Never read or heard of any going down? 🤷
again though now we're picking out one unlikely scenario. just because a demographic that makes up .0004% of the population hasn't been reported as having issues doesn't mean there's no other signs. Also pilots are very regularly checked for developing health issues.

Top Bottom