Send in the zohan

Attachments

• 5B96347C-2337-47F8-B1D6-78F8D5611BF6.png
    5B96347C-2337-47F8-B1D6-78F8D5611BF6.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 79

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coincidental anti-sematism buildup right before a war with the loudest screamers of anti-sematism.....coincidence.......for sure...
Right before a war? These articles are almost a year ago.
Being that Canada has the 4 the largest Jewish population in the world that's going to happen.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sucks to be a person that spent most of her adult life helping Palestinians and then gets killed by Hamas in the initial raid. Vivian Silver was thought to be kidnapped but was finally found dead. She was a Canadian aid worker.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about this gem....WTF!?

"Biden administration on Tuesday reapproved a sanctions waiver that will allow Iran to access upward of $10 billion in frozen assets, the State Department confirmed."

What's the plan here??

Stevemtb

Reaction score
How can anyone listen to that buffoon. If people are looking to someone of his intellect for information lord help us all

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can anyone listen to that buffoon. If people are looking to someone of his intellect for information lord help us all
I couldn't agree more. I don't care if I agree with anything he says....I don't want to be on his team. Friggin clown

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fuggin NHL. Saw the footage of the Indigenous women singing the national anthem at the Oilers game 2 nights ago wearing Palestinian scarves and raising them up after the anthem was done. Last night at the Flames game the marketing team picks 4 random people out of the crowd for a contest and if all answer questions correctly they win a jersey. One guy is a Muslim guy wearing a “Support Palestine” t shirt and has a scarf around his neck. He got a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd and it turned out he was sitting a row down from us and off to the right in our section. My daughter told me not to embarrass her. Sending a email off to the Flames this morning to express my disgust on why they picked out this guy. There is no need for politics like this at a sporting event.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fuggin NHL. Saw the footage of the Indigenous women singing the national anthem at the Oilers game 2 nights ago wearing Palestinian scarves and raising them up after the anthem was done. Last night at the Flames game the marketing team picks 4 random people out of the crowd for a contest and if all answer questions correctly they win a jersey. One guy is a Muslim guy wearing a “Support Palestine” t shirt and has a scarf around his neck. He got a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd and it turned out he was sitting a row down from us and off to the right in our section. My daughter told me not to embarrass her. Sending a email off to the Flames this morning to express my disgust on why they picked out this guy. There is no need for politics like this at a sporting event.
I can’t believe you’re shocked. The sport, is funded by overpriced tickets fans buy. And they chose to ban 30% of their fans over vaccination status. Fawk the NHL. it should be a bankrupt organization after what they did already by supporting government terrorism. Now they are supporting Palestine terrorists. Connecting the dots is easy.

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%, they have no business getting into world politics. Who the phuk is the NHL or a team to be telling anyone what's right and wrong. They are hockey players, not political science experts.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you know what his intelligence is? Judging him by his appearance? If he was wearing a suit and tie and no tats would you think differently?
Funny everything he has said before it happens has happened.

Stevemtb

Reaction score
How do you know what his intelligence is? Judging him by his appearance? If he was wearing a suit and tie and no tats would you think differently?
Funny everything he has said before it happens has happened.
Lmao it has nothing to do with tats and a suit. You can’t tell from listening to him that he’s a pompous ch!t disturbing blow hard with low level intelligence? That’s scary. But I’ll leave you to carry on believing he’s looking out for the best in society and not just likes and pumping his own ego.

Last edited:
Top Bottom