Israel at War

vrscr43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
war.jpg

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who hate russia and Putin have not listen to one word what Putin has had to say. If they did they would be talking a whole different tune.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just can’t agree with you on that. He is a ruthless dictator and anyone that thinks he is doing good by invading Ukraine needs to get some help. At first it was chem labs he was blowing up, then it was Nazi’s. It’s a land grab is what it is. You may like him but he doesn’t like you. He would put a bullet in your head or drop a bomb on your town without hesitation. If he’s so great perhaps you would like to move to Russia. My friend married a Russian woman he met online. She couldn’t get out fast enough and is trying to get her family over here now.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who hate russia and Putin have not listen to one word what Putin has had to say. If they did they would be talking a whole different tune.
Putin is lied about as much or more than Trump. Intuition tells me all may not be what it seems when it come to Russia

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just can’t agree with you on that. He is a ruthless dictator and anyone that thinks he is doing good by invading Ukraine needs to get some help. At first it was chem labs he was blowing up, then it was Nazi’s. It’s a land grab is what it is. You may like him but he doesn’t like you. He would put a bullet in your head or drop a bomb on your town without hesitation. If he’s so great perhaps you would like to move to Russia. My friend married a Russian woman he met online. She couldn’t get out fast enough and is trying to get her family over here now.
Ruthless dictators live in all western govts. The so-called defenders of democracy are destroying our nations on fast forward, They forced us to take shots or lose our lives/ jobs. Forced us to choose friends and family over taking government drugs. Forced us to destroy our heritage and our countries borders by flying in millions of undocumented criminal illegals. Putin has done nothing to me or anyone on snow and mud.
just like Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction. False. Of course I don’t know any of this for a fact. but my street smart and uneducated brain Tells me I’m being snookered.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ruthless dictators live in all western govts. The so-called defenders of democracy are destroying our nations on fast forward, They forced us to take shots or lose our lives/ jobs. Forced us to choose friends and family over taking government drugs. Forced us to destroy our heritage and our countries borders by flying in millions of undocumented criminal illegals. Putin has done nothing to me or anyone on snow and mud.
just like Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction. False. Of course I don’t know any of this for a fact. but my street smart and uneducated brain Tells me I’m being snookered.
Actually He has affected snow and mud people? I hear a lot of crying on here about how much money we send to Ukraine to help them defend their country? That is because of Putin. As far as Saddam and weapons of mass destruction. Who cares. The world is better with out him obviously. Ask the families of the Iraqui Kurdish people gassed by him in 1988. I guess if Putin draws us all into a WW3 maybe you will think different?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If course she did, just like every other "refugee" in the world. Why wouldn't you come here with promises of free money, jobs, health benefits etc.
Then they come here and want to have their way of life and our woke government gives it to them.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If course she did, just like every other "refugee" in the world. Why wouldn't you come here with promises of free money, jobs, health benefits etc.
Then they come here and want to have their way of life and our woke government gives it to them.
I wasn’t talking a better life financially. I’m talking get the hell out because it’s a communist country run by a dictator. That’s why she left. She loves Russia as a country but hates their politics with a passion.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually He has affected snow and mud people? I hear a lot of crying on here about how much money we send to Ukraine to help them defend their country? That is because of Putin. As far as Saddam and weapons of mass destruction. Who cares. The world is better with out him obviously. Ask the families of the Iraqui Kurdish people gassed by him in 1988. I guess if Putin draws us all into a WW3 maybe you will think different?
Over the years, you and I have agreed on most everything. We found a topic we disagree on. 👊 no disrespect just good discussions

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not because of Putin, yes he invaded but our money was sent because Trudeau.
Instead of helping our own citizens he prefers to help every other country.
Just think what could have been done for housing with all the money sent to Ukraine. I saw a post that zelensky's wife spent a million dollars on a trip to the USA.
If that's true they really don't need our tax dollars.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Putin is lied about as much or more than Trump. Intuition tells me all may not be what it seems when it come to Russia
Kind of interested in what all trump has lied about with actual sources to back it and not cnn/msnbc. Hate him or love him he went 4 years with out any war/conflict. I fully understand people not liking trump because he’s a pompous douchebag but everything they have said he lied about he was found not guilty of and has gone through 6 years of them on a which hint to destroy him and through all of it with all of the resources they have used they have nothing on him…..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over the years, you and I have agreed on most everything. We found a topic we disagree on. 👊 no disrespect just good discussions
Yep it’s nice to go back and forth Drew and no one gets butt hurt. Lol. Have a good weekend!

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QUOTE="snopro, post: 3176465, member: 10166"]
I wasn’t talking a better life financially. I’m talking get the hell out because it’s a communist country run by a dictator. That’s why she left. She loves Russia as a country but hates their politics with a passion.
[/QUOTE]
Russia has always been that way as far as I know. I did not blame her for leaving, I blame our government for giving away our tax money when we need it as bad as anyone.
If our country was solid then sure help out others.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cry about handing money to Ukraine because they are corrupt and we need plenty of help here, veterans for instance... Ukraine should have beefed up it's own military if living next to Russia was so dangerous. If justin supports it, it scary.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 56
Top Bottom