Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t know Mike. I wasn’t in Kamloops. Either were you and either was Vincent Kennedy? I’m watching basically a live feed from Israel on FOX. It’s real. Hollywood can’t support one war and definitely not 2 especially at one time. I’m not arguing with you that the media is biased. We all know they all lean to whatever sells screen time for their viewers. The best thing about wars is they don’t really need to be spiced up to much. They have enough content to fill TV time on their own. . But I trust what I see with my eyes more than I trust some clown on Twitter calling every single thing on current events an alter story. But carry on. You can watch what you want. I’m not changing unless I see something that influences my decision and Biltit isn’t providing any.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t know Mike. I wasn’t in Kamloops. Either were you and either was Vincent Kennedy? I’m watching basically a live feed from Israel on FOX. It’s real. Hollywood can’t support one war and definitely not 2 especially at one time. I’m not arguing with you that the media is biased. We all know they all lean to whatever sells screen time for their viewers. The best thing about wars is they don’t really need to be spiced up to much. They have enough content to fill TV time on their own. . But I trust what I see with my eyes more than I trust some clown on Twitter calling every single thing on current events an alter story. But carry on. You can watch what you want. I’m not changing unless I see something that influences my decision and Biltit isn’t providing any.

The problem isn't media bias,it's they have told plenty of out right lies. Some see it, some don't. Nothing to do with Israels fight, but the last few years it's been mostly lies. Seen that with my own eyes. That's why some don't trust the media.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm with snopro on this and I also trust video over somebody's slanted story.
Hell I slant half of what I say around the house all hunting season.
I believe .00014% of verbage on the net (.00001 on here).
Videos I am more inclined to side with as it is mostly consistant on reporting channels.
The call for Jihad this Friday by a radical Muslim is all that may be neede to set loose a couple crazies. This concerns me the most for my kids that go to large university and work in higly populated areas.
I kept my scary AR.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People fail to realize western civilization is under attack, Russia and China don't have to fire a shot or launch a missile to disrupt our societies. They get on the internet and cause chaos, create lies, half-truths and general disinformation. Sow the seeds of deception and deceit, make people loose confidence in the political systems, the government, the entire democratic process. Create instability in societies. Russia has been linked to numerous groups that border on the edge of domestic terrorism, they have funded and helped to incite groups like BLM, Antifa, and their counter organizations. The goal isn't to sway politics or society in one way or the other, but just to create general instability and chaos in society. China has been proven to be involved in similar groups, although generally more covert and usually targeting and aiding political parties sympathetic to their regime.

It's no coincidence that those that spread much of these conspiracy theories are also sympathetic to Russia in the Russia/Ukraine war, it's deliberate, it's by design. It's not a coincidence either that Russia and China had the most severe lockdowns almost immediately upon the "discovery" of Covid, they knew what was released from that Wuhan lab. The trucker convoy timing was also really coincidental, a distraction right at the period of maximum buildup of Russian forces on the Ukrainian border, with many other convoys planned at the time of the start of the invasion, most of which never came to fruition.

Maybe I'm the wack job, but I don't have to say everything is a lie or has been a lie my entire life to make my theory make sense. I just have to look at 2 large players on the Global scene with nefarious intentions.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People fail to realize western civilization is under attack, Russia and China don't have to fire a shot or launch a missile to disrupt our societies. They get on the internet and cause chaos, create lies, half-truths and general disinformation. Sow the seeds of deception and deceit, make people loose confidence in the political systems, the government, the entire democratic process. Create instability in societies. Russia has been linked to numerous groups that border on the edge of domestic terrorism, they have funded and helped to incite groups like BLM, Antifa, and their counter organizations. The goal isn't to sway politics or society in one way or the other, but just to create general instability and chaos in society. China has been proven to be involved in similar groups, although generally more covert and usually targeting and aiding political parties sympathetic to their regime.

It's no coincidence that those that spread much of these conspiracy theories are also sympathetic to Russia in the Russia/Ukraine war, it's deliberate, it's by design. It's not a coincidence either that Russia and China had the most severe lockdowns almost immediately upon the "discovery" of Covid, they knew what was released from that Wuhan lab. The trucker convoy timing was also really coincidental, a distraction right at the period of maximum buildup of Russian forces on the Ukrainian border, with many other convoys planned at the time of the start of the invasion, most of which never came to fruition.

Maybe I'm the wack job, but I don't have to say everything is a lie or has been a lie my entire life to make my theory make sense. I just have to look at 2 large players on the Global scene with nefarious intentions.
Bingo!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wasn't big bad putin that segregated me from society, it wasn't putin that poisoned my old man. It wasn't putin that sent billions of our tax dollars to a corrupt country with absolutely no accountability. Quit drinking the cool aid. Our leaders in the west and the zionist jews running them are the problem.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wasn't big bad putin that segregated me from society, it wasn't putin that poisoned my old man. It wasn't putin that sent billions of our tax dollars to a corrupt country with absolutely no accountability. Quit drinking the cool aid. Our leaders in the west and the zionist jews running them are the problem.
But it’s Putin that’s sending you all your information you are sucking up? Vincent Kennedy is most likely a commie. Haha

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe people like you are more of an enemy to our way of life then putin. To stupid and naive to look into the things being done. This is what our culture has made, kinda sad really... I don't know who Vincent Kennedy is, nor do I care. The real commies are those that control the media, and our governments that work for them.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is putin the one letting 1 million 3rd world people move into canada a year? Asking for friend
Oh I agree with you Dan that people like the Turd are the number one problem. This is a multi prong problem though. Where I think AB max’s post was going is everyone knows except maybe 5-6 people on this site that most of this disinformation being regurgitated through social media these days is coming from enemies of the west. I have no issues believing they are trying to sew discord in our populations. All the free thinkers that believe the disinformation but don’t believe this are just another danger to our way of lives. To actually think some guy from Cochrane or Lloydminister has been given the opportunity to be “in the know” and told to spread their garbage on social media is laughable at best.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here’s a thought…..
what if the Russian global interference machine actually assisted with getting ch!t leaders like Trudeau elected….? Making the west leftist and weak.

They’re probably laughing their @ss off at us rights now….
Good point. We already know China is doing that. These guys think China is our friend. Lmao! Maybe if you want a cheap t shirt.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I agree with you Dan that people like the Turd are the number one problem. This is a multi prong problem though. Where I think AB max’s post was going is everyone knows except maybe 5-6 people on this site that most of this disinformation being regurgitated through social media these days is coming from enemies of the west. I have no issues believing they are trying to sew discord in our populations. All the free thinkers that believe the disinformation but don’t believe this are just another danger to our way of lives. To actually think some guy from Cochrane or Lloydminister has been given the opportunity to be “in the know” and told to spread their garbage on social media is laughable at best.

On example. I could have swore the ghost of kyiv was broadcast by msm... What happened there?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i agree..but i put ABmax's theory right up there with bilits though. Lol

Top Bottom