Israel at War

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure it wasn’t a direct energy weapon? Makes more sense using it on enemy buildings than to start grass fires?
no way of really knowing what it was from the vid, but i'm thinking a direct center hit, that go BOOM, put this in yer tickle trunk!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no way of really knowing what it was from the vid, but i'm thinking a direct center hit, that go BOOM, put this in yer tickle trunk!
I felt the need to be sarcastic bud. Nobody would use a missile from a fighter jet with no resistance from the enemy on the ground when you could sneak into Gaza, with tons of dynamite and strategically place all those explosives in key spots in buildings with an engineer telling you where to place them without Hamas seeing you do it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no , i can't see it either? i see an attempt to change the narrative on what happened! I see no good coming of this BS. i definitely see it spilling over into Canada-- Alberta specifically. not something to take lightly for sure! Been fighting for that chit hole for generations, not going to end well for anyone are my thoughts.

not much time to stock up on ammunition!
I don't see Israel putting their guns down anytime soon. i'm afraid the enemy will be eliminated, and see no other way at this point in time.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how the IDF deals with the human shields.
They are the best in the business. They will find a way I’m sure but some of the hostages will die I’m sure sadly.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will the US get involved other than their naval show of force? I’m betting teams from Coronado and Virginia beach are being spun up and are flying to the region right now. Americans have been taken hostage as well as Canadians they say. Palestinians seem to be thinking Syria, Iran and Lebanon will get involved in the fight. If that happens I’m sure the West will start gearing up for an even bigger conflict.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iran may feel froggy and attack our naval assets in the region and they’ve pretty much stated that. so that could get real sporty, real fast.
teams from va beach, coronado, Bragg, etc.
prolly already on the ground as well as combat controllers, JTACs and others whether assisting and/or on standby.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
claims as many as 900 dead in Israel now! Wtf, this is not going to be good! Israel just starting to retaliate, doubt there will be anyone left in the Gaza strip in 2 weeks! no one in or out now, no power, water, electricity, starting to look like a pile of rubble!. spilling over now in NYC. coming to a place near you soon!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231009_185956_Instagram.jpg

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that’s how you f*ck up, by underestimating the enemy. apparently no cell phones or any sort of other nonsecure means of comms were used when this was being planned. everything was done via courier and face to face meetings.
9/11 was also a massive surprise.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They just talked to a retired general on FOX and he says the reason the battle carrier group is steaming there is to be a deterrent to other outside players like Syria or Iran getting actively involved in the conflict. That group carry’s Tomahawk cruise missiles which are highly accurate and pretty much impossible to defend against as they follow the terrain and are not picked up by radar systems. The carrier has a full contingent of F35’s as well. Apparently it is the newest carrier in their stable.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hamas taking hostage phones and filming their kidnapping then posting video of it on the hostage social media sites. Fuggin ruthless.

Top Bottom