Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah they interviewed the one woman that was just released. Sounds like the hostages are split up into groups of 5 and housed in a spiderweb of tunnels underground she said. Other than the initial beating she took when taken from her house she said they were taken care of relatively well with visits from a doctor and fed cheese and cucumbers.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Israelis now dropping hundreds of thousands of leaflets over Gaza offering financial rewards and protection if they help them find the hostages.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
this thread sure died down hey.....just like the Ukraine war. non stop coverage for the first week and then onto the next hot topic.....lol

the US sure seems to be ramping up for something big though.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this thread sure died down hey.....just like the Ukraine war. non stop coverage for the first week and then onto the next hot topic.....lol

the US sure seems to be ramping up for something big though.
How can anyone stay interested in constant lies. I don’t think MSM will ever captivate the public again now we know it’s mostly if not all fake news

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think everything slowed down because of the delay of the ground offensive. Once that starts I think coverage will ramp up again. On Fox it’s still pretty much 90% war coverage and 10% Speaker fiasco and 10% southern border concerns. CNN is 70% war, 20% speaker fiasco and 10% Trump. It really is quite laughable that the one guy that gave them respectable ratings lost the election and now no one watches them anymore. They killed their golden goose! Lol

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think everything slowed down because of the delay of the ground offensive. Once that starts I think coverage will ramp up again. On Fox it’s still pretty much 90% war coverage and 10% Speaker fiasco and 10% southern border concerns. CNN is 70% war, 20% speaker fiasco and 10% Trump. It really is quite laughable that the one guy that gave them respectable ratings lost the election and now no one watches them anymore. They killed their golden goose! Lol
So true. But They haven’t killed him yet. Just Slowly torturing him like a cruel kitty cat with 97 indictments.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
IMG_20231024_162356_647.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does the Simpsons!
I saw an interview with one of the Simpsons creators. They said all of these Simpsons episodes with supposed things that come true in the future are manufactured by someone with talent that has a lot of time on their hands. I can see why you would believe misinformation like that. It’s really quite good.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just being sarcastic. The real joke is the fools that believe the msm.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MSM news isn't making news up, they are simply picking and choosing which news to report and which spin to put on it. You just need to be smart enough to realize that and know how to unspin it. Every piece has truth in it, it is just might be a misdirection (or possibly a lie) but they are reporting this from someone. MSM isn't just sitting in a back room making stuff up by themselves.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Best thing someone can do is watch everything, unspin it in your head best you can.

Because at the end of the day whats happening on the other side of the planet is what you need to focus your energy on 🤣
True but I think this could cause some grief here. The rallies for Palestine show there are lots of brainwashed crazies ready to drop the gloves.

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Best thing someone can do is watch everything, unspin it in your head best you can.

Because at the end of the day whats happening on the other side of the planet is what you need to focus your energy on 🤣
Every night I cry myself to sleep thinking about ukraine and Israel

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True but I think this could cause some grief here. The rallies for Palestine show there are lots of brainwashed crazies ready to drop the gloves.

Ill keep eye my open for those guys. Doesnt hurt to have an idea about whats going on in the world. I know they are fighting in the middle east. And bringing middle easteners here as fast as they can.

Halloween is coming, ill probably have about 50 packy kids without costumes begging for candy. So that is exciting. Lol

Top Bottom