Israel at War

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I consider my ramblings about as verifiable as anything the msm spews. Either way, I feel something big is coming and hopefully soon we'll all find out the truth.
Joe Biden is a duly elected and strong president and has this under control. Silence on dimentia joes incompetence by Republicans and Democrats lol
this is all a movie. The outcome is preplanned. How could any news channel. World leader. Or anyone who sees Joe on a day-to-day basis not sound the alarm about this retard. I know how. Because none of this is real. None of this should be believable by anyone.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joe Biden is a duly elected and strong president and has this under control. Silence on dimentia joes incompetence by Republicans and Democrats lol
this is all a movie. The outcome is preplanned. How could any news channel. World leader. Or anyone who sees Joe on a day-to-day basis not sound the alarm about this retard. I know how. Because none of this is real. None of this should be believable by anyone.
If Joe Biden presidency doesn’t wake people up to the fact that these politicians aren’t truly running the show or making the decisions, I don’t think anything will.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Israel_864.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Israeli Govt now relaxing current gun laws to allow Israeli citizens to fast track gun ownership. Another reason not to give up your guns. How many would still be alive if they had guns in their houses? Ukraine did the same thing. Must be in the plan. Trust the plan?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was the Chinese? So the Jews run the Wuhan lab? You guys really need to get your stories straight. That’s why no one believes you.

I thought they said if you were vaxed you couldn't catch covid? Talk about getting stories straight eh?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyhoo Hamas just released 2 US hostages. Everyone is trying to figure out why? Maybe they were antivaxers and they got tired of listening to them? 😂😂😂

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Israeli Govt now relaxing current gun laws to allow Israeli citizens to fast track gun ownership. Another reason not to give up your guns. How many would still be alive if they had guns in their houses? Ukraine did the same thing. Must be in the plan. Trust the plan?

Isreal has the right to defend its self. Canadians dont

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same crap here guys. Not about covid or the jab take that crap somewhere else not here. Every fricken thread. How do you hold jobs in our world or anything if thats all you talk or think about.

End of my rant

Thank you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy is a radical extremist that is no representation of the Jewish State. He want to tear it down and turn it into a fundamental regime like Iran is. IMG_5364.jpeg

Top Bottom