Israel at War

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is very much a representation of the Jewish state. There is plenty videos and writings showcasing other influential Jews and rabbis agreeing with what he states

That being said there are 2 opposing sects of Jews. On the left there is Bolshevik/Marxist/Communist Jews and on the right there is Capitalist/Nationalist/Zionist Jews. However, their opposition to each other is just a diversion/slight of hand strategy. In the end they all believe in the prophesies of the Torah where the other 2 man made Abrahamic religions Christianity and Islam(Esau and Ishmael) are brought to fight each other(Gog and Magog) until they destroy themselves leaving any survivors succumbing to the Noahide laws and being sub servant to the Jews(Gods chosen people).

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is very much a representation of the Jewish state. There is plenty videos and writings showcasing other influential Jews and rabbis agreeing with what he states

That being said there are 2 opposing sects of Jews. On the left there is Bolshevik/Marxist/Communist Jews and on the right there is Capitalist/Nationalist/Zionist Jews. However, their opposition to each other is just a diversion/slight of hand strategy. In the end they all believe in the prophesies of the Torah where the other 2 man made Abrahamic religions Christianity and Islam(Esau and Ishmael) are brought to fight each other(Gog and Magog) until they destroy themselves leaving any survivors succumbing to the Noahide laws and being sub servant to the Jews(Gods chosen people).
Kinda lines up with the Zionist run NGO’s obsession with flooding western nations with Muslim’s, forcing insane immigration policies on us, yet maintaining extremely strict rules against immigration or acceptance of refugees for Israel.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20231021_172749_117.jpg
    IMG_20231021_172749_117.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 100

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda lines up with the Zionist run NGO’s obsession with flooding western nations with Muslim’s, forcing insane immigration policies on us, yet maintaining extremely strict rules against immigration or acceptance of refugees for Israel.

It lines up because they did that on purpose. Self fulfilling prophases… Prophases written by them. The abrahamic religions are the longest running psyop that I know of.
6c5c79f50cb07dd20f5ebe55720a117c.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah there’s no way homemade rockets constructed from water pipe and sugar-based fuel by these “engineers” would ever malfunction.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Showing footage of US A-10 Warthogs landing at Tel Aviv on Fox. Doesn’t look like the US is just hanging around in the Red and Mediterranean Sea’s.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah there’s no way homemade rockets constructed from water pipe and sugar-based fuel by these “engineers” would ever malfunction.

Those rockets will barely blow up a car. How are they going to blow up a hospital?

Think you could go level the foothills with.a stick.of dinamite? Lol

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those rockets will barely blow up a car. How are they going to blow up a hospital?

Whatever it was landed in a hospital courtyard and not on the hospital. They showed the crater and it was big enough to blow up a car. There were people gathered in the courtyard is what caused the most casualties. The people coming by ambulance probably came from other areas of the city. From what they say the hospital is still very functional and all it did was blow out some windows and injure patients with glass shards and debris.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever it was landed in a hospital courtyard and not on the hospital. They showed the crater and it was big enough to blow up a car. There were people gathered in the courtyard is what caused the most casualties. The people coming by ambulance probably came from other areas of the city. From what they say the hospital is still very functional and all it did was blow out some windows and injure patients with glass shards and debris.

Thats good. Glad thier hospital is ok. Or is it? I dont know, hopefully they dont send.all of paslestan to albertas hospitals though

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Only some lives matter….parking lots are ok to blow up but not the hospital. It’s in the war crimes handbook.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

how do you not know at this stage that a hospital wasn't hit? if israel wants to bring down a building, it's coming down with a JDAM and won't leave a tiny little crater like the misfired hamas rocket did to that hospital's parking lot.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how do you not know at this stage that a hospital wasn't hit? if israel wants to bring down a building, it's coming down with a JDAM and won't leave a tiny little crater like the misfired hamas rocket did to that hospital's parking lot.

At the end of the day, none of us really know whats going on. And I really don't care that much. So I should probably just exit this conversation now.

Like I said I hope all of Palistan doesnt end up at the hospital here in Canada.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes precision guided weapons go where the crosshairs tell them to go. Hamas rockets go wherever they land.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day, none of us really know whats going on. And I really don't care that much. So I should probably just exit this conversation now.

Like I said I hope all of Palistan doesnt end up at the hospital here in Canada.

I’m with lilduke. I care about innocent lives but I can’t change it. I have enough things to worry about close to home to worry myself over something I can’t change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some strategery on the part of hamas to stall an offensive. gives them more time to prepare as well as for international pressure to build against any ground operation.

Top Bottom