Israel at War

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t support Hamas.

The evil that Hamas may or may not be doing, is most likely blatant propaganda from Israel and western institutions . Gaza has been cut off of electricity and all life supporting necessities, as well as the ability to get their side of the story out. Israel has also been doing unimaginable evil to Palestine throughout their military occupation.

Did you watch the above video/ podcast? Do you really think these people we are being manipulated to “support” have any respect for us? Their twisted talmud and Kabbalist scriptures tell them that we are their enemy, and they don’t even hide it anymore.
I don’t support Hamas.

The evil that Hamas may or may not be doing, is most likely blatant propaganda from Israel and western institutions . Gaza has been cut off of electricity and all life supporting necessities, as well as the ability to get their side of the story out. Israel has also been doing unimaginable evil to Palestine throughout their military occupation.

Did you watch the above video/ podcast? Do you really think these people we are being manipulated to “support” have any respect for us? Their twisted talmud and Kabbalist scriptures tell them that we are their enemy, and they don’t even hide it anymore.
is Israel required to supply power, water, gas to the Gaza people and government? what are they to do if Hamas runs out of bullets and rockets, send a big shipment over? how much should Israel help the government of Gaza? as to them getting their side to the story out it encountered no problems last night? you say they are the enemy, i agree, from what i've seen, there is only one way out! and just wait till the poo-poo hits the fan here!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he was like Biden he’d be sending money to snow west to build up their site while he let this place fall apart… we don’t need him being anything like Biden
I want to see some of these guys points standings. See how close they are to maxing out or if they have any at all because threads keep getting derailed by the same cowboys.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this guy's a btdt or been there, done that and mentions his credentials in the video which is about the hospital hit and how the subsequent investigations are logically, objectively, and critically played out as opposed to the "everything is a conspiracy until proven wrong" approach which is how many if not most in the middle east think which he alludes to in the vid.

Last edited:

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is Israel required to supply power, water, gas to the Gaza people and government? what are they to do if Hamas runs out of bullets and rockets, send a big shipment over? how much should Israel help the government of Gaza? as to them getting their side to the story out it encountered no problems last night? you say they are the enemy, i agree, from what i've seen, there is only one way out! and just wait till the poo-poo hits the fan here!
Considering Israel's military occupation of Gaza, yes I’d say it’s there job to allow basic necessities through.

They aren’t “supplying it” as you phrase it, they are blocking it, very different things.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to see some of these guys points standings. See how close they are to maxing out or if they have any at all because threads keep getting derailed by the same cowboys.
Perhaps you should rename your thread “War in Israel, Mainstream media propaganda information only”?

But then, if we point out the lies and contradictions of the MSM, would you still consider a derail?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like Biden is pushing for aid from his meeting today. They’re innocent people living there that aren’t terrorists and that work in Israel and get along with them.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps you should rename your thread “War in Israel, Mainstream media propaganda information only”?

But then, if we point out the lies and contradictions of the MSM, would you still consider a derail?
Every thread starts as the main street version. Most of us don’t live in the darkest recesses of the interweb. Why don’t you guys that don’t believe what we believe just play on your side of the playpen in the closed section. The 5 or 6 of you can talk to your hearts content and you won’t be bothering everyone else and ruining all our mainstream threads that you obviously don’t believe in anyways? Make sense?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched a clip that showed a hamas fighter that was taken prisoner and getting questioned. one question was why take the hostages. His answer was to violate them, rape them. then the next question was why the small children. His answer was to rape them!!!. I think every hamas fighter needs to be DEAD. Like I said there is lots of evil in this world

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every thread starts as the main street version. Most of us don’t live in the darkest recesses of the interweb. Why don’t you guys that don’t believe what we believe just play on your side of the playpen in the closed section. The 5 or 6 of you can talk to your hearts content and you won’t be bothering everyone else and ruining all our mainstream threads that you obviously don’t believe in anyways? Make sense?

It seems to be a heck of a lot more than 5 or 6 people that realize the MSM is not our freind, or actually there to inform us.

Threads naturally derail because everything is interconnected, often in many ways.

It’s disappointing to see calls for censorship or segregation of information simply because some people don’t want to be exposed to anything other than corporate media masquerading as journalism.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You guys that only believe CNN should get your own section. I think you are almost outnumbered.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched a clip that showed a hamas fighter that was taken prisoner and getting questioned. one question was why take the hostages. His answer was to violate them, rape them. then the next question was why the small children. His answer was to rape them!!!. I think every hamas fighter needs to be DEAD. Like I said there is lots of evil in this world
Chris Kyle said in his book American Sniper that he had never seen evil like that in his life when he was popping zits in Ramadi. Hopefully all his targets found the virgins they were promised and they were ugly.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Considering Israel's military occupation of Gaza, yes I’d say it’s there job to allow basic necessities through.

They aren’t “supplying it” as you phrase it, they are blocking it, very different things.
haha, you need to step back and think a bit, why would Israel supply power, gas water to it's enemy, do you think Gaza's government would stop
Hamas from firing rockets.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, you need to step back and think a bit, why would Israel supply power, gas water to it's enemy, do you think Gaza's government would stop
Once again, they aren’t supplying, they are blocking (aka intervening in a place they are militarily occupying) supplies causing a humanitarian crisis....

Speaking of stepping back and thinking, have you witnessed what the Zionist’s think of you? Why would you support a side that hates your guts and wants you dead and your culture destroyed?

And before you say it, no I don’t support Hamas. But Israel would love nothing more than to turn this into a WW3 holy war in accordance with their scriptures and people need to be aware of this reality,

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obama and Biden have sent billions to Iran, I think Iran is the United States enemy. It can be done.

Top Bottom