Israel at War

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Israel gave Palestine 16 years to clean up the Hamas out of Gaza. Seems like enough time. See what happens when you use counting as a form of discipline. I don’t really know much of what is going on, what I’ve been told is that Hamas wants to kill every Christian ever born, so I kinda have problem with that. I’m a little concerned because I agree with most of what snopro is saying but he’s so out of touch what is happening with the covid jab that it worries me I’m missing something in Israel. So I’m back to the wait and see what is really happening in the world before I draw a line in the sand.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it should also be noted it was a christian hospital......this would say it more to the Hamas attach angle for me
If it was a Christian hospital.... it was most definitely Israel... the Zionist’s hate Christian’s with a passion. And having been working for decades to seed a war between Christians and Muslim’s.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or a false flag to get people riled up.
All the “Babies being beheaded” and cut out of the womb etc reeks of Incubator babies 2.0.propaganda. We keep falling for the same nonsense over and over.

Ie a false flag to get people emotionally invested into the agenda of the elites and not use their noggins.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Israel gave Palestine 16 years to clean up the Hamas out of Gaza. Seems like enough time. See what happens when you use counting as a form of discipline. I don’t really know much of what is going on, what I’ve been told is that Hamas wants to kill every Christian ever born, so I kinda have problem with that. I’m a little concerned because I agree with most of what snopro is saying but he’s so out of touch what is happening with the covid jab that it worries me I’m missing something in Israel. So I’m back to the wait and see what is really happening in the world before I draw a line in the sand.
Or you conspiracy guys are so concerned that if someone says black, you have to believe it must be white, so that now you no longer can understand or comprehend basic right and wrong.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha, can't see anyone having any idea what your talking about! legal abortion is equivalent to Hamas killing a few thousand Men Women and Children?

Others here did, just read the posts. I guess the babies killed feel better because our sick society made it "legal". Killing is killing, no matter who does it. It's not equivalent, we have slaughtered way more between canada and states. Like I said some got it, others didn't...

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or you conspiracy guys are so concerned that if someone says black, you have to believe it must be white, so that now you no longer can understand or comprehend basic right and wrong.
I wouldn’t call myself a conspiracy guy. In my wife’s office out of 10 nurses, 7 refuse to have anything to do with jab after what it has done to family and friends and co workers. I was a wait and see what’s really going on guy. My comprehension skills are pretty tuned up on right and wrong.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the babys perspective it is the same.

War is terrible and cruel and needs to stop, dont think that is a hard thing to agree upon.
only thing is Abortion is a legal procedure, so there is a difference there! i don't think it will change anytime soon? I do see people protesting Abortion in town on Fridays. they have a reasonable group ,only i don't see there numbers growing much, seems like most people are ok with it? they get a few car honks and a few fingers. so my take away is majority of people are ok with Abortion.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Others here did, just read the posts. I guess the babies killed feel better because our sick society made it "legal". Killing is killing, no matter who does it. It's not equivalent, we have slaughtered way more between canada and states. Like I said some got it, others didn't...
so what you going to do about it? so far nothing! majority of Canadians are ok with it? so are you going to force a young girl to carry a child to full term, when maybe she can't look after her self now? besides i thought you were a free choice type, is that only when it concerns you?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what you going to do about it? so far nothing! majority of Canadians are ok with it? so are you going to force a young girl to carry a child to full term, when maybe she can't look after her self now? besides i thought you were a free choice type, is that only when it concerns you?

When a life is at stake, yes I'm against murdering the unborn. What are you doing about Hamas, I haven't heard yet either..,.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Saying how bad Hamas is for killing babies, and yet the united states and canada does it every day, and it's ok. Our societies are no different for killing babies.
Abortion is a deferent topic and is not part of this thread. What snowpro describes here is not abortion and not any way near, this is something unimaginable. Not even close.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Our government is terrorizing people. And Has been hard-core for three years. fact on abortion. In the state of New York more babies are aborted than born. Mind blowing fact. Heartbreaking.
Time to stay on topic about the war in Isreal and keep the other crap out of here or this thread will disappear.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kinda interesting how you call me a conspiracy guy, telling me I have to choose between black or white. Having comprehension skills means you can have an open mind and decipher the difference between facts and fiction. If your unable to see flaws on what is being presented you cannot make decisions on right or wrong. Seems like people are pretty quick to jump on a team black/white and jam their ideas down your throat. For now I’ll pick team Grey and see how this one plays out.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
kinda interesting how you call me a conspiracy guy, telling me I have to choose between black or white. Having comprehension skills means you can have an open mind and decipher the difference between facts and fiction. If you’re unable to see flaws on what is being presented you cannot make decisions on right or wrong. Seems like people are pretty quick to jump on a team black/white and jam their ideas down your throat. For now I’ll pick team Grey and see how this one plays out.
I hear if you don’t take team black you’re racist

Top Bottom