Is there going to be a sled rental/repair shop in McBride this year?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
As I said before. Glen is no longer wrenching on machines in mcbride. We talk all the time. He is working at the terrecana resort now.
I don't see how a guy like Glen could quit pulling wrenches all together. A couple beers in the evening and a comealong and I'm sure he'd help straighten my sled out....again. Lol

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see how a guy like Glen could quit pulling wrenches all together. A couple beers in the evening and a comealong and I'm sure he'd help straighten my sled out....again. Lol

He might do some stuff on the side not sure. I know if I ever have an issue he is a great guy and a phone call away.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he likes working on cats more so we should still be ok, not sure about you guy lol
He will be missed for sure, great guy!!

Lol. Ya I am still trying to convince him that doo is the way to go. I am looking forward to riding with him this year. Very good rider as well as mechanic.

Swirlibirdz

Reaction score
So Spinedrift will be open to sell gear, parts and rent sleds just no mechanic? Please confirm

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Spinedrift will be open to sell gear, parts and rent sleds just no mechanic? Please confirm

They are trying to find a power equipment tech right now buy as far as I know they will still be open for gear sales

Swirlibirdz

Reaction score
I was under the impression that Glenn owned Spine Drift minus the rental portion. Was this the not the case?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
I was under the impression that Glenn owned Spine Drift minus the rental portion. Was this the not the case?

No, Glenn was not the owner. Stuff is in the works to have someone doing at least the more minor repairs like A-Arms and things. More to follow. Should know more in time for the sled show.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, Glenn was not the owner. Stuff is in the works to have someone doing at least the more minor repairs like A-Arms and things. More to follow. Should know more in time for the sled show.

Glens father in law I believe was the owner but I do not know who is going to take his place

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thought glenn was working for an outlet in kamloops and wasnt in mcbride anymore.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen is at terracanna resort... Asst. General manager and technician................ Spindrift still going, and are bargaining for a full time technician currently

Well im not sure where i heard that false info but thank you for clearing that up good for glen

Reaction score
Good Morning,

Just to let everyone know that Spin drift will be open this year. The new rentals are on their way and from reports the snow is falling up top. Keep Checking in with us for more updates on snow conditions. We Have Opened.

250-569-0070
Look Forward To seeing all of you in this coming winter season.

Last edited:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Morning,

Just to let everyone know that Spin drift will be open this year. The new rentals are on their way and from reports the snow is falling up top. Keep Checking in with us for more updates on snow conditions. We Have Opened.

250-569-0070
Look Forward To seeing all of you in this coming winter season.
What type/model of sleds are you going to rent?

Jwaldner93

Reaction score
If your in real desperate need its a bit of a drive but I know in Valemount there is a fella by the name of Travis weed who has most common parts and does repairs after hours .

Top Bottom