Is maxwell a pro rider?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup Back Country Rebels - Forums - Powered by vBulletin is the site I spend most of my time at, also having the opportunity to mod, but I really enjoy all of the friends I have virtually and in real life. lol No matter which site they are on.

how I roll.

Goats
it's not how you roll that has my concern. you have been nothing but diplomatic and sweet to most everyone here since we were graced with your awesome presence. many of us have defended you because you are that person. it is the other things that were not of your control that caused a lot of grief that makes people suspicious of the other site's members and motivations.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebody mention goats?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

here we go now.....got mike all hot and bothered....

lets get back to the topic i say..... but hey, what do i know, i am just a mod on another forum and really enjoy this place also....

Donkeys

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's not how you roll that has my concern. you have been nothing but diplomatic and sweet to most everyone here since we were graced with your awesome presence. many of us have defended you because you are that person. it is the other things that were not of your control that caused a lot of grief that makes people suspicious of the other site's members and motivations.

Ok... I can't tell if you are bashing me... .. awesome presence....

Yup

goats.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

lets get back to the topic i say..... but hey, what do i know, i am just a mod on another forum and really enjoy this place also....

Donkeys

I also mod on another forum, but I like this one better LOL...

And yes we ALL poke some fun at Maxwell, BUT it is ONLY IN FUN, hes a good guy, with lots of good info, and willing to help anytime you ask. That carries a lot of weight with me. Never met him, but sure like him...

Mess with Maxwell, mess with me haha...

Carry on...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Donkeys

Ya.. and Donkeys

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok... I can't tell if you are bashing me... .. awesome presence....

Yup

goats.
I would never, and can't help but to feel somewhat offended myself you would think that. I only pile on those that have earned it. I guess I could have tried too hard to make that post seem non-confrontational. I have failed

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also mod on another forum, but I like this one better LOL...

And yes we ALL poke some fun at Maxwell, BUT it is ONLY IN FUN, hes a good guy, with lots of good info, and willing to help anytime you ask. That carries a lot of weight with me. Never met him, but sure like him...

Mess with Maxwell, mess with me haha...

Carry on...

Look Longmember... ALL FUN>>>> good guy...Check....

Pro riders have lots of body gaurds................. just sayin....

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score